Most Upsetting Episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by GregForNick, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well I think a few episodes have upset me.

Feeling the Heat-as a parent, I could not even fathom doing such a thing.

A Bullet Runs Through It Part Two-the way the cops were treating Brass at the end had me in tears. My poor Brass!

Grave Danger-Nick's pure agony just oozed through the tv. I just couldn't stand it. At the end when the bomb was discovered under his coffin I was just thinking, "God what more can they do this poor guy!!!!"

Anyways those are my choices.

2. melbel

melbel Pathologist

for me it was 'No Humans Involved' and mea culp

3. pebl

pebl Prime Suspect

i think butterflied was such a beautiful episode!
    i almost cried at the end ;p

and grave danger was so thrilling!

4. Sandle_Luver

Sandle_Luver Witness

For me it was, 3.22 'Play with fire' b/c not only does an explosion happen that could potentiality hurt the CSI's, but it was also very full of angst and sadness, at the end when Catherine tells Greg its her fault, I cried

5. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

I understand that.. it made me feel a little sick when they showed them stomping on him. :(
    Idk.

6. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

Friends & Lovers: Can anyone even imagine how that boy would live with the knowledge that he killed his best friend?

Homebodies: I felt so horrible for the victim and her family, and the guilty guy walked.

Mea Culpa: I can't even express how my heart broke for Grissom sitting alone at the end.

Alter Boys: Prime example of how badly the system can fail. I will never get over that bastard setting up his little brother and walking away. To this day, AB remains my favorite ep of all time.

A bit of trivia: In a scene preceeding the final shot (Grissom staring at the blood on his hands), he was supposed to wear a red scarf. Shades of M. Knight Shyamalan anyone? ;)

7. sexycsi

sexycsi Hit and Run

Grave Danger....I cried cuz im a sissi and Nick was just too hot to be kiddnapped and buried alive in plexi glass box.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Geez, I forget the name of it, but it was during this season...

Where the little girl who was 10, but actually a senior, was trying to "save" her brother by saying she actually put the carbon in the showerhead, to scare this mean senior girl.... but the jury said the brother was guilty... and at the very end, she tells Sara she actually did it.

It always gives me shivers when the criminal gets away, esp. when its a 10 year old girl who can commit murder...

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Kayla that ep would be The Unusual Suspect, this one case I hope they get to revisit and maybe solve it.

10. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

grave danger and when lady heathers daughter died and grissom was holding her back at the end from hitting that guy. she was sobbing her heart out an dlooked so lost. i liked how grissom was so strong and there for her.

11. Sanders_Rules

Sanders_Rules Dead on Arrival

Homebodies is such a good episode but sad because they knew who had done ti but couldn't prove it. even though its sad it has to be one of the best ones. also 'inside the box' when Grissom is talking to Greg about his hands shaking and Greg denies it. that was so sad (maybe cos im a dorky Greg fan) but it added an interesting dimension to Greg's character in that he's actually the kind of guy who wouldn't talk if he had a problem.
    both very good episodes.
    also fur and loathing not particularly upsetting but just really weird and disturbing. made me feel a bit weirded out for a while although it has one of the best ending lines from Grissom.
    sorry wandering off topic a bit there...
    oh yeah grave danger had me on the edge of my seat but i didnt find it that upsetting i think i knew they wouldn't kill off nick but the bit where warrick was watching him on the screen and he pulled the gun out - that nearly made me not so optimistic about what was going to happen to him!!

12. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Actually, they found him not guilty and the little girl confessed that he did actually do it - that she only said she did to get him out of trouble.

13. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

I totally agree! That's one of the most upsetting epis for me too. Showed, on one hand, the system failing, and on the other hand, Grissom cought off guard, facing CSI inefficiency to protect the innocent and put the bad guy behind bars. Also, it was one of few epis to raise issues relating to religion and feelings of guilt, involving Grissom as well.

14. WBGal

WBGal Hit and Run

I gotta chime in too.

Of course GRAVE DANGER! Just the whole concept of being buring alive is creepy. And to see Nick suffer and the team feeling helpless -- or "impotent" as Walter Gordon put it. THat is upsetting.

I would have to add ALTER BOYS. Especially at the end where the younger brother kills himself and Grissom with blood on his hands. That says a lot.

The other would have to be when the CSI team finally got that serial campus murderer and that guy killed himself in the end, and then he left that creepy cartoon saying "goodbye". That was upsetting cuz I wanted to see that guy brought to justice... but he took it out of the laws hands.

ANytime the bad guy gets away with the crime upsets me. :mad:

15. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

I guess I'd have a couple of episodes.

The one where the cheerleader ate the other girl. That was just plain gross.

King Baby was weird. I still have a hard time watching that one.

I loved Grave Danger - I found it riveting to watch but it was still hard watching Nicky scream. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact that Warrick got married to Tina after that as we found out in Bodies in Motion.

Gum Drops was hard to watch as well but GE was so riveting in that episode.

Mea Culpa was sad and killed the first part of Season 5 for me because it split up the team. I hated that so much

The one that still disturbs me is Pirates Of The Third Reich - CSI has gone to some weird places but even that episode didn't feel right to me. It creeped me out big time. I still can't watch that one again.

Take Care,
    Dayna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.