More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they'll fit something in regarding their connection in "Forrest Gump"--haven't they done a few other things in homage to Gary Sinise's previous roles? I wonder if they'll do something from "Apollo Thirteen"? (or have they and I missed it?)

kkennedytx said:
...haven't they done a few other things in homage to Gary Sinise's previous roles?

Did they? Oh, I missed that. When and what? Pls tell me more!! Love those reference thingys. That's always the best! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know all of the references because I'm not a huge Gary Sinise fan. But there was the ep where he played guitar in a band similar to his "Lt Dan Band".

Ah, okay. THAT one, I got of course.
And speaking of which... I remember that "From Mice and Men" reference as well. Thanks for reminding me, kkennedytx, but I shut up now since this is the spoiler thread... ;)

Interesting...rereading that I think makes things a teeny bit clearer for me. Bubba runs the internal trial and it gets done and Mac's clear, then Inspector Whatshisname gets his paws in things during the "political firestorm" right? I'm wondering if it'll involve that senator from a few eps back.

Is the trial thing all next week? At least Mac's badge would be back by the end *huggles him*

I'm happy with the TV Guide thing myself. *thinks more of the D/L supporters need to peek out of the shipper thread and come balance the scales a bit*

Stella's negative we see, but then what's this with the military lab? Did that aspect get cut?

Geezus, you get distracted by your life for a few weeks and look what you miss! I'm still trying to maintain hope that this show is not going to be down the toilet with a huge flush at the end of the season, but it's getting harder and harder. I know spoilers aren't always correct, but let's see if I understand what we got goin' on here. It seems Stella may have an (evil?) twin and Danny and Lindsay are gonna get it on. TPTB might as well bring Claire and Aiden back from the dead to complete the soap opera trifecta from hell. :rolleyes: :mad:

For as much time TPTB have spent trying to convince the audience that Danny and Lindsay should be together, and then showing the whole trial debacle, they’re going to forgo any “relationship” and have them go straight to hittin’ the sheets? Give me a break. There’s been no indication the two are more than co-workers since they’ve been back from Montana. They haven’t gone on dates, they haven’t talked about being together, and they haven’t even kissed. I’m no prude, but I’d think they’d at least want to clear up the whole “Hey, you never told me about what you were going through and acted like a total schizoid during your ‘ordeal;’ and by the way, the last time I suggested we date you stood me up and then blew me off. What’s up with that?!” before they get it on. Danny either has no self respect, he’s turning blue or he really is a total himbo. TPTB have gone from not even being in the ballpark to homerun pretty damn fast when you consider how long it took them to actually establish these two might be interested in each other. I don’t get how TPTB could see nailing a co-worker as character development for these two. :confused: :rolleyes:

I have enjoyed the last few episodes, and the finale sounds promising for the most part, so I’m keeping a glimmer of hope alive that I will still be watching CSI: NY next season. If these spoilers turn out to be true it’s highly doubtful, and that’s too bad because this is the only show I watch every week. :( :mad:

Here's The Futon Critic's synopsis of episode #22:

STELLA IS A MURDER SUSPECT WHEN HER DNA MATCHES THE EVIDENCE IN A PHILADELPHIA COLD CASE, AND MAC'S CAREER IS PUT IN JEOPARDY, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 2

Danny Pino ("Cold Case") Guest Stars as Det. Scotty Valens

Mykelti Williamson ("Forrest Gump") Guest Stars as Chief of Detectives Brigham Sinclair Who Leads an Investigation against Mac Taylor

Joey Lawrence ("Dancing With the Stars") Guest Stars

Scenes from This Episode Were Shot on Location In Manhattan

"Cold Reveal" -- Stella is forced to deal with painful memories when Det. Valens visits the lab and says her DNA is connected to a Philadelphia cold case making her a suspect, and Mac's career is put in jeopardy when an internal investigation is opened against him, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

RECURRING CAST:

Insp. Stanton Gerrard: Carmen Argenziano
Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Adam Ross: A.J. Buckley

MacsGirlMel said:
Stella's negative we see, but then what's this with the military lab? Did that aspect get cut?

Yeah, I guess another proof that spoilers don't have to be true all the time. I wondered myself especially since eppy 21 where Stella said they gonna do the test in the lab. Does anybody know?

^^
TPTB changed it. Instead of her asking Mac to use his military connections to get a better test done to her asking Mac to sign the purchase order for the special test that Adam did for her.

All they did was change it from her using Mac's military connections to getting him to buy the testing equipment so that they could have one of the characters testing her and delivering the news to her.

I'm still wondering.. really, in the promo for the last 4 episodes, in second 0:03 there's really someone falling down, bleeding, and the guy looks just like Mac.. or am I the only one thinking that? it wasn't the guy from last episode who was poisoned.. you guys have any idea?

Thoughtless4u said:
I'm still wondering.. really, in the promo for the last 4 episodes, in second 0:03 there's really someone falling down, bleeding, and the guy looks just like Mac.. or am I the only one thinking that? it wasn't the guy from last episode who was poisoned.. you guys have any idea?

Yeah it does look like it's Mac.

RECURRING CAST:

AAAAADDDDDAAAAAMMMMM!!!! :D

*cough* Ok, I'm done. :) It should be a good episode, though. I'm wondering what Stella's connection to the case is going to be...

Faylinn said:
RECURRING CAST:

AAAAADDDDDAAAAAMMMMM!!!! :D

*cough* Ok, I'm done. :) It should be a good episode, though. I'm wondering what Stella's connection to the case is going to be...

Just curious, Fay, do you like Adam? I wasn't sure? :D

Seriously, I love that he's getting a prominent role in the finale, and has been seen more this year. Is it too much to ask that he be added to the credits next year along with Robert Joy?????

audrina said:
Just curious, Fay, do you like Adam? I wasn't sure? :D
Why, yes, I do! How did you guess?! ;)

I'd love to see both him and Robert get more permanent roles on the show, that's for sure. :D

ETA: Hey, I was on tvguide.com looking to see if Emmanuelle Vaugier was going to be on anything in the near future, and they have her listed as being in episode 3.23. Now, the last time she was listed in an episode, she wasn't actually in it, but since we know so little about episode 23, it makes me wonder...

*crosses fingers that Angell isn't gone for good*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back