More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's great news, I really hope Angell is going to stick around. Poor Flack can't work all cases now, can he? ;)

ETA: Preview for "Cold Reveal" is up on the CBS website.

Talking about "Cold Reveal", will we have a Cold Case episode with Stella or Mac in it too??? or at least where they talk about the case??? when would that be??? April 29th???

Thanks guys!!! :D

I think someone said the "Cold Case" episode after the NY sleepover ( ;) ) is the finale of that show, so I would think that, if there's a mention, it's probably in the episode before the NY ep. ;) But then, they may not even mention the case on their show...

*crosses fingers that Angell isn't gone for good*
Ahhh... No. I refuse to believe that! She's like a breath of fresh air on the show! I don't want to let it go.

Speaking of new things--I love your avatar, Faylinn! It makes me so happy and jumpy!

Faylinn said:
I think someone said the "Cold Case" episode after the NY sleepover ( ;) ) is the finale of that show, so I would think that, if there's a mention, it's probably in the episode before the NY ep. ;) But then, they may not even mention the case on their show...

Exactly. May 6th is the finale.

I watch the show regularly so I'll let you guys know if there's any mention of Scotty going to NY in tomorrow's episode.

Oh, that's good, bc/ I have my sport class that night and can't watch it! Keep us updated. I think it won't happened though, cause then the folks over at CC would have made way much more promotion for it, wouldn't they?

kissmesweet said:
Speaking of new things--I love your avatar, Faylinn! It makes me so happy and jumpy!
*dances with the avatar* Ain't it cutesy? :p

I might watch "Cold Case" myself tomorrow--it's a pretty good show even though I rarely get a chance to see it. ;)

I checked Kyle Gallner's page on tvguide.com, and he isn't listed as being in either of the next two episodes of NY. I know he hadn't been mentioned, but I figured that, if Angell is listed and we didn't know about her, Reed might be listed as well. But no such luck. :( I was really hoping that we'd see him again before the end of the season...I can't really see how he'd fit into the finale, so...*sigh*

Faylinn said:
I checked Kyle Gallner's page on tvguide.com, and he isn't listed as being in either of the next two episodes of NY. I know he hadn't been mentioned, but I figured that, if Angell is listed and we didn't know about her, Reed might be listed as well. But no such luck. :( I was really hoping that we'd see him again before the end of the season...I can't really see how he'd fit into the finale, so...*sigh*

That's too bad. :(
Oh well, as long as he's gonna be around next season...

well i hope everyone will be back next season...i hate to see character leave but i think some need to change somewhat

^^ Do we know that for sure...?
Well, not really. tvguide.com isn't necessarily the most accurate source of information, but if he was in either episode 22 or 23, he should be listed for those on there. He could possibly be in the finale, but with so much going on, I doubt it...

I really hope they don't drop the whole Reed story. I was so pleased he wasn't turned into another snotty teen/young adult (see Lindsay, Catherine's daughter on CSI). He may be in frequent guest star purgatory like Louie.

True, I really like Reed. He could have come across as a snotty teen, like Audrina said, but he made a mature entrance into the show, and didn't use the "my mom gave me up for adoption, so now I'm yadda,yadda, yadda." It's been a refreshing take on that, and I don't think they will drop him. At least, that's what I'm hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back