More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a kiss??? OMG! Is this necessary... (unless it is between Mac and Stella of course)??? Hopefully, they put a REALLY good Danny-Story against it.

Raylinn, I have the same feeling, but unfortunately, TPTB then stops developing those characters when the next season begins. There are soooo much loose ends that needs to be tied up, I already wonder how many seasons of NY will be produced. They already have material for 10, characterwise...

I really really really hope that gets edited out. Want to talk about a way to distract from the episode? This would be it! Lindsay "agonizing" about Danny's fate would just make what sounds like an altogether good episode fall flat in certain spots. I hope she proves me wrong, but I won't hold my breath.

I won't hold my breath either. This story line (meaning the romance between D and L) is just such a train wreck that I literally had to turn away from the screen when they were in teh courtroom together during the episode where he flew to Montana to support her. Gag me. Hopefully, I will actually not have to turn away from too much of this upcoming episode.

Lindsay_Montana said:
From TVGuide.com about Ep 3.23:

Title: ...Comes Around

Synopsis: Tennis legend John McEnroe is suspected of murder, despite a solid alibi, when evidence and witnesses all point to him as the culprit. Mac's investigation leads to a political firestorm that threatens to end his career.
THX for this spoiler
But I hate Mc enroe, I'll hope he will be die in this episode..
Sorry but I think is not a goog actor. I 'll hope we'll see he like we see kid rock.. No more times.. lol
Ouky I go out.... :D :D

imaguestage said:
Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) There's a kiss — and then some. Happy now? "

Uhm... not really.

Hopefully if they really need to show this it'll happen before the whole hostage situation because 1) the story sounds too promising to get wasted and 2) we don't need no Lindsay drama.

Orison said:
imaguestage said:
Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) There's a kiss — and then some. Happy now? "

Uhm... not really.

Hopefully if they really need to show this it'll happen before the whole hostage situation because 1) the story sounds too promising to get wasted and 2) we don't need no Lindsay drama.
I think we'll have got a kiss in the begining of this episode
Because Linday et Danny will be together in the same bed.

Probably, though I'm clinging to the hope that Lindsay waking up in Danny's apt doesn't necessarily mean they're sharing a bed... :lol: I know, I know, wishful thinking but hey, I just can't see them together.

Orison said:
Probably, though I'm clinging to the hope that Lindsay waking up in Danny's apt doesn't necessarily mean they're sharing a bed... :lol: I know, I know, wishful thinking but hey, I just can't see them together.
:lol: :lol:Noo Lindsay is in Danny'flat for a breakfast!!
:D :D :D
I see you don't want a DL scenes?
:lol: :lol:

^ I don't even wanna know why she's there... :lol: And no, I don't want to think of them as a couple. Where's the "destiny dashed" storyline when you need it??? :lol:

^^That's not from the finale. The guy points the gun at him in episode 21 or 22. I just can't remember which one.

I agree with you Orison. I'm sure they won't change it but it would be hilarious if Lindsay was at Danny's apartment but not for what everybody's thinking. How reliable is Ausiello? He's gotten plenty of stuff wrong. Scenes change from the original script until the episode airs. We've seen enough of that from previous spoilers/episodes.

It's bad enough that Lindsay is bugging the shit out of Flack...asking about Danny...but if the ending turns out to be all about them....then a good episode will be ruined.

All I can say is thank goodness for fanfiction and RPs. :p

Orison said:

I'm thinking exactly the same thing!! They could have just been for dinner and she bitched and complained about how tired she was and fell asleep on his couch and that's why he took her shift!!
I'm trying the positive thinking and I hope Lindsay spontaniously combustes in the finale!

"There's a kiss — and then some."

I'm such a b**ch because my first thought was 'well, who said she's kissing his lips?'

*settles into my handbasket* Next stop: Hell.

well tonight's episode ending indicates a lot of trouble for Mac...it was something i didnt see coming... and i find the Bubba revenge thing really funny, i cant wait for the next epi

I love the Bubba revenge thingy as well. Too bad, they won't come up with some references/gumpisms. Probably they'll do one anyways... like an insider. I mean, Mac will have LOADS of trouble from now on and this could be a nice comedy factor to brighten up things?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back