More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it will :Dit looked really great wish it was wednesday already :) i cant wait to see what happens to danny i saw him knocked out and mac doing all that ninja moves i think i even saw danny with out a shirt on lolol :devil:

CTV's promo for the finale looks great.

Looks like Flack and Hawkes (yay) will finally get some more screen time - about time we saw more, especially of Sheldon.

As for the "Gary Sinise Show" I'm all for it. Gary rocks, and when I think back over all the episodes this season, most characters had some indivually focused episodes. His just came at the end.

Generally speaking, Mac in a wet black t-shirt is always appealing, too.

I'm kind of ambivalent about D/L to be honest. Someone mentioned the disparity in the quality of scenes written for Peyton/Mac vs. Danny/Lindsay - I noticed that just about every episode that Claire Forlani has guest-starred in has listed Gary Sinise as a producer. I'm thinking he's been carefully involved with episodes they've written with a Mac-centered story, and they seem all the better handled for it.

I haven't been able to see CBS version of the preview, but CTV's looks great and I can barely wait.

Did anybody recognize the actor playing the Irish bad-ass druglord dude? He seems familiar somehow...

Someone mentioned the disparity in the quality of scenes written for Peyton/Mac vs. Danny/Lindsay - I noticed that just about every episode that Claire Forlani has guest-starred in has listed Gary Sinise as a producer. I'm thinking he's been carefully involved with episodes they've written with a Mac-centered story, and they seem all the better handled for it.
Oh, really? That's very interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if he had very specific wishes for how his character would be handled. And like you say, the end result shows that it's been successful. :D

It seems like maybe Mac and Peyton were written for real character development, and Danny and Lindsay is more of the paint-by-number thing every show feels the need to stick in there at some point. :rolleyes:

There was some E-Talk or Entertainment Tonight type thing that said that the initial flirt thing for D/L started by accident during rehearsing/filming a scene in the lab, where they backed into each other and did that "pardon me/oops so sorry/you okay?/me? fine you?/yeah. you?/yeah/hmmmm" kinda thing...

The writers/directors saw it and encouraged more - it just seems like nothing more occurred to them, and that the one moment of chemistry has fizzled and been rather forced since then.

I think you're right. Mac & Peyton were obviously more carefully developed to give Mac more depth and humanity. Danny and Lindsay was an opportunistic attempt at inserting a formulaic office romance without an evolution in mind. They didn't know what to do with it, it seems, and it shows.

They have got to give Messer his balls back, and figure out how to handle Montana in the lab dynamic. She's not figured prominently recently and it took me awhile to realize I hadn't really missed her. She started out well early on, when she was a whole person and not a walking tragic memory. I dunno. And I'm not too too interested...

Hopefully they come up with some good stuff for next season, and we'll see how their encounter is handled in the finale. My teeth ache just thinking about it...

I was going to write my own post, but I think it'll just be easier to say "See Elwood's post above" :lol: You took all the words right out of my mouth.
Mac/Peyton = Well Conceived & Crafted. Danny/Lindsay = Accident.
Sorry, I seriously don't mean to offend fans of that ship, but it's difficult for me not to compare the obvious differences (IMO) between the two relationships and how they have been written/developed. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate D/L - I actually think the GSR on the Vegas show is far more repugnant - but I simply think the writers have been extremely half-hearted in their attempts to develop and establish the whole D/L thing, it's almost like "Boom!" It was there, and it left me shaking my head and saying "Huh? When the hell did that happen? And how/why did I miss it? When did these two characters suddenly develop romantic chemistry?" *scratches head*

But I digress. The finale looks fantastic, and I can't wait to see it. This week's ep definitely didn't disappoint me, and I'm looking forward to the writers sending us out with a bang. :)

All I will say about the 'love' scene is that I certainly have some respect for a woman who will take her shirt off after recently having a baby. Good for you Anna!
I was thinking that too! She looks great! Her body is stunning. Anna's really brave for doing that...

The promo looks like it has a hell lot of stuff, but I'm still really excited. :) Looks like its gonna be a blast to end the amazing season.

I can't imagine that it's just 42 minutes of tv....it looks like it'll be much more.

I'm hoping for a big cliffhanger, so we can think about it all summer ;)

wow... that's a promo. Flack in action yummy yummy... that looks nice... :D

and Mac with Stella and Hawks in the lab... more action!!! :eek::lol:

but the scene with Danny and Lindsay... it must have been a helova night if she couldn't get up for her shift :p :lol: :devil:
.... and I thought she was just supposed to sleep on his couch... :p
I agree that Anna did a fantastic job with her body if she's already in such a good shape that she could play this scene... wow! brave woman... :)

shirtless Danny... I guess TPTB want to make it up to some fans for the rest of the season by showing his even twice shirtless in one season. But that won't work... they have to work on the scripts not getting him naked to win the fans back... ;)

Messers_cupcake said:
I agree that Anna did a fantastic job with her body if she's already in such a good shape that she could play this scene... wow! brave woman... :)

Absolutely. It took me two years to get my figure back after having my kids, not two months :lol:

Thanks for posting the trailer! Looks awesome just one problem though I hope that the Dantana moment (gag) is as short lived in the actual episode just like it is in the trailer.

Althea - if the D/L thing is that quick on the screen, I'll be the happiest person on the planet!
I think it's going to be played out though!

Still don't understand how it's all ging to pan out in 42 minutes!
On the trailer Stella says she wishes she had called in sick. Maybe Lindsay calls in sick to spend the day with Danny as he has the day off and then he gets called in to cover her shift!

WOW!!! I can't believe that I won't watch this ep for at least another 4 months, I just watched the promo and it looks like its going to be amazing, with season three about to be over I'm going to go absolutely nuts waiting for season four...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back