More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kinda hurt me to watch that........but I'm hoping that pernickety destiny is well and truly dashed.....bashed and buried..........

Let's get back to the real Danny, not the mongrel who heels to Lindseys command Danny, cute as he is I want the histrionic pedigree Danny back...

Danny:
emot-flaccid.gif

ROTFLMAO

Happy Birthday...........I hope your candles fare better than your erm....animation.....cant say smilie, cause Danny aint got anythin' to smile about according to your last post...lolol

I must have completely missed that, ahhh man I'm so glad danny and lindsay are getting together. I just watched the trailer on CBS, and I saw it, that is sooo cute. I'm sorry to the ones who don't ship them. But I kind of got the impresion Danny got shot with a dark????? :confused: :confused:

BonaTaylor said:
Do we actually know if Claire Forlani is returning for S4?

Don't know, but I really hope not. Peyton makes my teeth itch every time I see her on screen.

BTW, in the last ep, anybody notice that Peyton showed up just as Stella (?) was making the comment re the bride to be about it being a terrible way to say goodbye to somebody you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with. Coincidence or foreshadowing I wonder?

Peyton is very 'english'. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but she's so polite, yak! I just saw Raising Shane and the scene where Mac called her "claire" was absolutely terrible. If my boyfriend called me after his late wife, then I'd smack him in the face. But hey, that's just me.

Peyton may come back in S4, but just as a recurring character.

BTW, in the last ep, anybody notice that Peyton showed up just as Stella (?) was making the comment re the bride to be about it being a terrible way to say goodbye to somebody you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with. Coincidence or foreshadowing I wonder?
I noticed that too! Are they implying something?

about peyton coming back for s4:
someone said to me that it wasnt confirmed yet so... *shrugs* i hope she does though... ^_^

lmao!midnight omg. nuff said. :lol:

[quote/] BTW, in the last ep, anybody notice that Peyton showed up just as Stella (?) was making the comment re the bride to be about it being a terrible way to say goodbye to somebody you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with. Coincidence or foreshadowing I wonder? [quote/]

I've been hoping that the foreshadowing has been all the shots of their hands - holding hands, kissing hands.

Ok, I don't know what I did wrong, but the quote thingy isn't working for me today. Phooey.

macpeyfan said:

I've been hoping that the foreshadowing has been all the shots of their hands - holding hands, kissing hands.

Ok, I don't know what I did wrong, but the quote thingy isn't working for me today. Phooey.

Just remove the "/" before your first "[ quote ]" like I did for your quote. That should help. :)

As for Peyton... she is not as bad as I first thought she would be, but since I am M/S shipper - and that ship grew strong this season! - I don't want to see Mac going down the aisle or even intend to do. Too soapy... And I think, Peyton's task, to help improve the Mac character, is done by now, so I hope they won't bring her back. At least not as Mac's love interest.

Thanks BonaTaylor.

The way the writers have handled the Mac/Peyton relationship so far leads me to believe that if they did take the long walk, it would probably be off screen and not soapy at all. We're obviously on opposite sides of the ship (just look at our respective usernames :lol:) - I see Mac and Stella as really good friends and the thought of them kissing sort of creeps me out. I started seriously watching this season and have pretty much only seen Mac and Stella "moments" from seasons 1 & 2 after Mac and Peyton were established for me.

That being said, I really like Claire Forlani and I love the character that they have created in Peyton. I would like her to remain on the show, either in or out of a relationship with Mac. (but I just have to say, in is better)

Supposedly his hand is hurt rather badly - I just assumed that since he and Adam are being held hostage, the damage to his hand was torture - maybe to get information about the lab so the bad guys have inside info on where things are and what security is in place?

I wonder if the finale will get a graphic violence warning for what happens to Danny.

So...I went shopping today and picked up a few magazines because they have finale preview stories, and here's what Star magazine has to say about a rumor about the NY finale!

The rumor is one main character may die--and someone really should, if CSI: NY wants to keep up with these other bloody season finales!

Talk about things that make you go hmmmm!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Star has the scoop on a lot of other finales, but CSI: NY is the only CSI one they mention.

TV Guide has a quote from Pam Veasey saying they call the finale the 'Die Hard in the Lab' episode! They also mention Danny and Adam being held hostage, "just when things seemed to be going well for Danny and Lindsay."

Also (and this isn't really spoilery)...did you guys know that CBS has an official magazine called Watch??? The url is here. I'd never heard of it, but Borders had the latest issue so I picked it up--Michael Weatherly is on the cover! Paging lookaboomerang. ;) Emily Procter is interviewed about her summer travel plans and there's a brief blurb from Carmine about Prague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back