More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orison said:
Okay, weird as it is, all these speculations about D/L and alcohol are making me feel a lot better about their "situation". Maybe them doing the nasty while drunk will be seen as a mistake, hence the beginning of the end of their relationship...

I'm just wondering why everyone is assuming they are drunk?

Having a couple of drinks does not make you drunk nor does it necessarily mean you are intending to go on a drinking binge. Maybe if there were empty bottles discarded all over the floor, I could buy the scenario that they are drunk.

So unless Danny and Lindsay have the drinking tolerance of a toddler, I hardly buy the "they are drunk" speculation.

That's why I mentioned that it's just speculation. No one actually has any idea what's gonna happen in the finale but it's fun to wonder. Or not?

One drink makes you drunk. Period. Taking shots makes it worse. As a confirmed non-teetotaler, I have done extensive research on this subject. :devil:

Anyways, back on topic, nice "spoiler" midnight ;) I'm also crossing my fingers that the evening just gets out of hand and he does the gentlemanly thing of allowing her to spend the night if she cannot make it home on her own.

The other photos over in the picture thread are also giving me some small hope that Hawkes isn't relegated to background scenery in this episode, but I've been massively disappointed before.

Dantana said:
I have an idea! Why don't we keep the spoiler thread a SPOILER THREAD. It is really hard to find the spoilers when there are so many petty comments about characters we don't like. There are characters in all 3 CSI shows I hate but I don't keep putting in my petty thoughts to ruin a SPOILER THREAD.

Spoiler speculation is part of the discussion in here. Again, it's a discussion forum--people have a right to post their opinions. Let's remember that. Thanks.

I gotta say, I don't think the shots will factor one way or another into Danny and Lindsay's hook up. I guess it's possible she'll get trashed, he'll put her in his bed like a gentleman and then take her shift in case she's hung over, but in reality, a few shots really aren't going to factor in that much unless one of them has a really low tolerance. Dates often involve drinks.

I am kind of curious about Hawkes and Stella being uber close in that pic in the lab! Could there be some sexual tension ahead...? ;)

LOL this is so funny. When I saw those pictures this morning I just saw Danny, Lindsay AND a pool table and that was enough to make me come up with all kinds of M-rated scenarios :devil:. I actually had to go back and look at the pic's again to see where this whole drinks/drunk discussion was about. :eek:

I hope that they're hanging out, having a few drinks and then end up kissing each other. I don't think we get to see an actual sex scene; just a kiss (hopefully) and then the next shot is of Lindsay waking up in Danny's bed...which still leaves things open for interpretation :p...although the hand picked daisy gives me hope that something more has happened. ;)

I'm pretty curious about that Hawkes and Stella pic too...seems like a lot will be happening in the finale...

It's been clarified a couple of times, but since I started the drunk/sober thing, here's my explanation.

I saw the shot glasses in the finale pics and thought it would be twistedly funny to have the reason Danny and Lindsay sleep together be that they're trashed. :rolleyes: Especially since TPTB have shoved the teenage-angst-romance-twu luv story down our throats for almost two seasons. I can't imagine that's what'll happen. On the other hand, TPTB keep leaving me dumbfounded with the way they're handling this storyline, so anything's possible. :confused:

As far as Stella and Hawkes, I hope to God they don't start something there. I love the chemistry between Melina and Hill, but for God's sake, enough's enough. Does everyone on the team have to be with someone else on the team? :mad: Who's next? Adam and Jane? Or, since he offered up his life in exchange for another, will it be Adam and Flack? ;)

I'VE GOT IT!!! That's Danny's distraction. Adam and Flack hook up and Danny is forced to face his feelings for Flack. He realizes he doesn't have feelings for Lindsay after all, but it's too late. The K-Poo has been replaced, and with Adam the adorkable lab geek of all people! :D :rolleyes:

I suppose it's not a good idea to end a post clarifying a joke with another joke. Oh well, I gotta be me. :p

There's a small video of tonight's episode up on the TV Guide site. Apparently the cold case is 10 year old. If this is true, it means Stella was not a kid or a teenager when it happened so it may be right before she became a CSI. Hope they won't screw up continuity again...

ETA: And here's some info from The Futon Critic about the last two episodes of the season:

CSI: NY
Air Date: Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#323) "...Comes Around"

EVIDENCE AND WITNESSES POINT TO TENNIS GREAT JOHN MCENROE AS THE CSI'S MURDER SUSPECT, AND THE INVESTIGATION INTO MAC'S ACTIONS INTENSIFIES, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 9

Tennis Legend John McEnroe Guest Stars in a Dual Role

Mykelti Williamson ("Forrest Gump") Guest Stars as Chief of Detectives Brigham Sinclair Who Leads the Investigation Against Mac Taylor

Joey Lawrence ("Dancing With the Stars") Guest Stars

Scenes from This Episode Were Shot on Location in Manhattan

".Comes Around" -- The CSIs are puzzled when evidence and witnesses point to John McEnroe as their murder suspect despite his air-tight alibi, and as Mac's investigation causes a political firestorm, the team worries he'll be dismissed when they are asked to testify, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

RECURRING CAST:

Insp. Stanton Gerrard: Carmen Argenziano
Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Dr. Peyton Driscoll: Claire Forlani

CSI: NY
Air Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#324) "Snow Day"

AFTER THE LARGEST DRUG SEIZURE IN NEW YORK HISTORY, THE CSIs WORK TO SAVE THE LAB WHEN A DRUG LORD'S CREW TRIES TO RETRIEVE THEIR CONTRABAND, ON THE THIRD SEASON FINALE OF "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, MAY 16

Shane Brolly ("Underworld") Guest Stars as Drug King Colm Gunn

"Snow Day" -- Following the largest drug seizure in city history, Mac, Stella and Hawkes are forced to save the lab when, in an elaborate heist, a drug lord and his crew descend upon the CSI's vault to retrieve their merchandise, and two CSIs are held hostage, on the third season finale of CSI: NY, Wednesday, May 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Adam Ross: A.J. Buckley
Dr. Peyton Driscoll: Claire Forlani [/b]

orison do you think is Adam and Danny is otage of the last episode.
When I look the picture of this episode I see Mac injured. Maybee It just me but I see somes Blood in this face in the final images

^ Yes, I could see some scratches on Mac in those pics.

As for who's held hostage, I'm pretty sure we cleared that up already in the previous pages. ;)

^ Txs for posting that Orison

What's with these writers and their fixation on what happened 10 years ago :rolleyes:...I thought I remembered from the spoilers that we were suppose to get flash backs from when Stella was a teenager...are we now suppose to believe that Stella's in her twenties too? :confused:

Oh, I just had a look at the pics over at Modern Gallery for the seasons finale and I guess, I am gonna love it when Mac, Stella and Hawkes get into real action messing up the lab! :p Great stuff!

Though, I don't think, Stella and Hawkes will get an UST situation (or no other pairing in that scenery), I think it could get a somewhat characterdriven story. Like showing how the lab crew is growing closer because of the current events. At least, I would love it. :D The only one that seems kind of left out is just Flack. Everybody else has its connection. Well, let's wait and see. Just two more weeks! :p

thanks for the infos Orison

dutch_treat said:
What's with these writers and their fixation on what happened 10 years ago :rolleyes:...I thought I remembered from the spoilers that we were suppose to get flash backs from when Stella was a teenager...are we now suppose to believe that Stella's in her twenties too? :confused:
good question... I hope they won't make again a stupid mistake because this one with Lindsay being 10 years ago 14 was relly lame...

BonaTaylor said:
Oh, I just had a look at the pics over at Modern Gallery for the seasons finale and I guess, I am gonna love it when Mac, Stella and Hawkes get into real action messing up the lab! :p Great stuff!

Though, I don't think, Stella and Hawkes will get an UST situation (or no other pairing in that scenery), I think it could get a somewhat characterdriven story. Like showing how the lab crew is growing closer because of the current events. At least, I would love it. :D The only one that seems kind of left out is just Flack. Everybody else has its connection. Well, let's wait and see. Just two more weeks! :p
I agree with you about it that there won't be a UST situation beteewn Stella and Hawks. I think it just looks like that because it's a photo. In the episode it will be harmless... but i would love to see how they can work together in such a dangerouse situation... teamwork... nice

yeah, and where is Flack?? after the last finale episod was kinda about him this year he gets nothing??... oh wait no, he's the one with Danny and Adam, right?? :confused:

PerfectAnomaly said:
I'VE GOT IT!!! That's Danny's distraction. Adam and Flack hook up and Danny is forced to face his feelings for Flack. He realizes he doesn't have feelings for Lindsay after all, but it's too late. The K-Poo has been replaced, and with Adam the adorkable lab geek of all people!
Don't. Tempt. Me. :lol:

Honestly, I'm aware that drinking doesn't automatically equal drunk, and that plenty of 'adults' drink to unwind or hang out, but I, personally, meaning me, think it's unnecessary. Call me crazy, but it would be nice if the media didn't always glorify alcohol.

I see that Angell isn't listed in episode 23--ah well, I'm sure there are some people who will think this is a sign from God, but meh. :rolleyes: I was hoping tvguide.com would be right, and I can't imagine why they listed her as being in the episode. :confused:

Why does it talk about 'two CSIs' in the finale? Adam isn't a CSI. :rolleyes: I guess they didn't want to give too much away. *shrug*

Can anyone tell me if they've revealed "Stella's extremely big secret" in tonight's episode?? :confused:

Help me!!! I'm lost :lol:

Thanks a lot!!! :D

Yeah I'm confused about the Stella thing too...was tonight all or is there more coming in Snow Day?

Also, the Cold Reveal promo showed Mac doing the badge and gun handover...why was it there, when it's not until next week, in Comes Around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back