More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadcus said:
I would not approve of a romance between danny and flack people aren't ready for a homosexual romance yet.

And as long as there are people who think that way, you're right. People will never be ready. If you're thinking it's the TPTB's fault that a homosexual romance won't happen, think again. I'll let the message between the lines speak for itself.

Back to spoilers, yes, are there any other spoilers at all that don't focus on relationships or the hostage situation? Any on Hawkes? That poor guy has completely disappeared.

I am sorry if I upset some people it just that I have read post that people have said, I don't want to see people kissing, unless its (fill in the blank) and that was starting to piss me off so I said what I said. Now I am not for romance on these show either, esp. 2 romances on one show. I say pick either Mac/Peyton or Danny/Lindsay I don't care which one but 2 is over kill. Again I apologize if I have made anyone upset. So moving on...

Does anyone know if the NY/CC crossover is a for real crossover or is Danny Pino just going to be on NY?? Because if he just going to be on NY I don’t see how that helping either show or the point really.

Any on Hawkes? That poor guy has completely disappeared.
Er, uh, not that I know of, unfortunately. :( I guess he's still a lab man...

Does anyone know if the NY/CC crossover is a for real crossover or is Danny Pino just going to be on NY?? Because if he just going to be on NY I don’t see how that helping either show or the point really.
I watched "Cold Case" this past Sunday, and there was no mention of the crossover with NY that I saw. So I guess it's just the one guy going to NY--which is kind of stupid, but I guess it's them trying something new, rather than just doing a typical crossover...

But why are they pulling that stunt of just bringing Danny Pino to NY but none of the NY crew back? I just don't get it. They could have taken some random other guy from the cold cases department or they could have make a REAL merge of the NY/CC-crews. If they prefer to not do a real crossover, they at least could have brought more than one of the CC-crew to NY. That seems kind of stupid.

Or - there are always possibilities - TPTB is preparing sth big for the new season and this is just the prologue. Like having a major cliffhanger on Stella in the finale and then bringing a traditional crossover with CC as season opener.
Could this happen?

It looks like they're just having Pino on NY. If this will lead to something else I have no idea, but I can tell you that some of the CC crew didn't even know about this atypical crossover, which tells a lot about their intentions IMO.

None of the CSIs is going to Philadelphia this season, that's for sure, CC is amost over. And I really think Stella's storyline will probably be resolved on Wednesday's episode so it's high unlikely that she'll get the CC detectives' attention again.

Part of CC's didn't even know about it??? What the...???
This seems really weird then, especially when you say that they have Stellas case just on one eppy.

Thanks for the input here Orison . :)

I guess the Cold Case crossover is only supposed to help CSI: NY then. Or maybe it didn't work as a dual crossover--not sure. The timing might not have been right. But it's weird that it's not been hyped more.

As for the romance thing, I'll take any couple with chemistry. I don't want it to overwhelm the show or the characters involved in the romance, and that's exactly what's happened to Danny and Lindsay, to the show and the characters' detriment.

^^ I agree with you in the romance thingy :D

No CSI on CC??? awwww :( that's a pity, I really wanted to see the little Stella and the current one like they do with the characters involved in the cold cases :lol:, so you see the little one and then the current one or viceversa :p

CalleighWolfe said:
No CSI on CC??? awwww :( that's a pity, I really wanted to see the little Stella and the current one like they do with the characters involved in the cold cases :lol:, so you see the little one and then the current one or viceversa :p

Yeah, me too. Especially because it would have been so cool to have more character development on Stella with this. When the whole story will be resolved in just one eppy, I guess, that's gonna lack a bit - again. Do we know, how MUCH we're gonna know about Stella's past?

Dunno if it's on everywhere but CSI: NY (Raising Shane) is on tonight (Tuesday). Thought I'd mention it as it's a bonus showing. CSI:NY two nights in a row. How cool is that?

From the season finale stills posted in the picture thread, it looks like Danny and Lindsay are doing shots while playing pool. So in order for them to sleep together Danny must have to get totally shit faced! :D At least now it all makes sense. ;)

ETA: Maybe we'll get lucky and when they start to get it on they'll pass out and we'll be spared any "mounting," as Mrs. G so eloquently put it.

I was thinking about the fact that it'll probably end up being drunk-sex, if they sleep together at all (you know, waking up in his apartment=/=waking up in his bed)--maybe he didn't want her going home drunk, blah blah blah. Either way, the alcohol should have been left out of the equation. I'm obviously not a fan of D/L, but I don't like that little addition to the plot.

And how in the hell do these CSIs afford nice apartments and whatnot? Stella had a nice apartment, Danny has a plasma tv...:rolleyes:

Faylinn said:
I was thinking about the fact that it'll probably end up being drunk-sex, if they sleep together at all (you know, waking up in his apartment=/=waking up in his bed)--maybe he didn't want her going home drunk, blah blah blah. Either way, the alcohol should have been left out of the equation. I'm obviously not a fan of D/L, but I don't like that little addition to the plot.

I actually agree. There's a side of me that finds it really amusing, however. :eek:

And how in the hell do these CSIs afford nice apartments and whatnot? Stella had a nice apartment, Danny has a plasma tv...:rolleyes:

They must've gotten some tips from the cast of "Friends." :p

Ah, geez, so there's alcohol involved that gets them to that point? I'm not a shipper and even I have a bad taste in my mouth at the idea. Just imagine what that implies about their relationship.

We-drank-a-little-too-much-and-then-did-the-nasty plot is, like, soap opera cliche plot No. #239746. :p Even worse should the TPTB follow up with the regret plot.

"Gee, ya know, turns out it was the alcohol that was doing all the talkin' last night, not me!"

What have we got on the McEnroe case? Plays himself...murder case...solid alibi...evidence points to him...political firestorm...Mac's career in danger. Did I miss anything? I'd love to know more about how it gets political.

Also, Joey Lawerence is going to be in 3 eps...I expect him in flashbacks for tomorrow but where else will he pop up?...in flashbacks, obviously. Next week while inspector Whatshisname goes off on Mac for what happens then?

*isn't saying much about the ship debate but wonders what makes an M/M pairing different than the F/F ones several shows have done already*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back