Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Cath turned to her daughter. She didn't know what to tell her, she didn't really think it best to tell her anything, since Lily was still technically her aunt, just not her full aunt. Catherine was hit hard with the truth. Her now half sister, who she had known all of her life, was only a half sister. She was a little upset, but was still relieved that she wasn't adopted or anything.

(I forget)
"What Lindsey?" Cath asked. "This has nothing to do with you sweetheart, don't worry about it." she said.

(Well, I'm making her a teenager)

Lindsey knew that something was up, but she knew better then to talk back to her mom, she had just gotten out of her last grounding, so she wasn't going to push it.

Cath looked back at Nick and just nodded. She then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Nick smiled at her, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and kissed her forehead.

Dawn smiled at the pair, and then back at their mom.

Cath smiled and wrapped an arm around his back. She leaned into him and smiled back at her sister.

(Ten...okay then)

"Mom...Dad." Linds whined a little, they were embaressing her.

Lily had an idea "You just have hid it from everyone this long, why don't you just stay here? Not raising suspision."

Cath paid no attention to her daugther and her whining. She was used to it by now. She just wrapped her arms around Nick and smiled at Dawn. "Thanks hon."
Cath then turned to her mother. "I don't know mom, I really want to get married, I don't know if I can do that here..."

Cath looked at Nick. "But I want to get married somewhere where we won't have to sneak around." she whined, then looked back at her mom. "I'm tiered of hiding. I'm proud of my family, I don't want to hide it."

Back