Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Catherine pulled away and then looked at her in disbelief. "Is that right mom?" she asked her.

Dawn looked at her sister, and ran a hand on her shoulder, "Sam doesn't know, and she doesn't know who he is" She licked her lips and looked at Catherine again, "I'm glad you never have to go through with this, and I'm glad that you let Lindsay know Nick when you found out, I'll never know him"

Dawn snorted and looked back at her mother, "It wasn't meant to be directed at you, mother, I'm just saying that its good that Linds knows who Nick is!"

Cath hugged her sister again. "I still love you just the same Dawn." she then pulled away and turned to her mom. "So you are going to pass the blame onto Sam?"

Dawn looked from their mother, back to Catherine and shrugged, "It doesn't matter anymore, He never liked me to begin with, now he has a complete reason"

Cath shook her head. "I don't care about him, I'm not too fond of him either, but I still love you Dawn, you're still my sister no matter what."

Dawn smiled at Catherine, "I love you too, Sis" andlooked back at their mother, "Oh please, mom, we both know he didn't like me"

Cath glared back at her mom. "And the only reason he likes me is because he wants to marry me off to some random rich guy!"

"Then why the hell have I stayed with him?" Lily asked, everytime she saw Sam around one of the girls, he seemed so nice, she just wanted her kids to have a fairly normal childhood, otherwise she wouldn't have stayed with him.

"Because you think that just because you're married to him means that he have to love him and care for him, when in reality we don't like how he treats us, that's why I started this secret life in the first place, because daddy wouldn't approve, and I just didn't care anymore, I didn't care what he thought, and I did what I WANTED for once. I stopped playing 'daddy's little girl' and went on to do what I thought was best for myself, and I found out that I did a pretty good job. I love my family, and I know that they love me. I would never shun them from seeing who they love like dad did to me. It's just not fair, and I don't see the point in it. I love Nick, and I love my daughter, why do I have to hide that? I love him.......and he loves me......and one day, we're getting married, I don't care what my dad says, we're getting married."

(Kay, I have no idea where this long post came from lol)

Back