Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Lily was shocked by how well Catherine pinned her emotions on Sam. "I'm proud of you." She said, giving her a sad smile, hoping she would understand.

Cathierne just shook her head and sat down on the couch. "I just wish it could have been diffrent, that I didn't have to live a secret life, and now I find this out about my sister? I actually kind of wish I was in her position right now, so that I could just tell Sam to shove it......"

(Lol)

Lily gave Cath a warning look, but still smiled. "I feel ashamed that either of you guys feel the way you did, I wish I could have been a better mother."

Cath shrugged. "It's in the past, you did a fine job as a mom, but I can't say the same for dad." she told her mother.

"Thanks guys, I just wish I knew how mch of a git that your father was too you." Lily said

(Hey I'm Lindsey)

"Daddy, where did everyone go?" Linds asked

Nick looked at her, "I don't know sweetie" and yelled out in the hallway, "Cath?"
=====
Dawn shrugged, "You were in love"

Lily knew her daughter was right, but she tought love was a lasting thing "At least, taht's what I though." She sighed.

"Mom?" Linds shouted with her dad.

Cath heard her husband and daughter calling for her. "I'm in here guys." she called out. Cath shrugged. "You followed your heart mom, we really don't expect you to do anything less.

Nick and Linds walked into the room where Catherine, Dawn and Lily were, "Hey are we interrupting?"

Dawn moved so Nick and Linds could sit beside Catherine, and stood beside their mom, "Yeah, you did what you thought was right"

Lily just sighed. If she had known how Sam had treated her daughters, she wouldn't have stayed with him.

Lindsey sat down on the toliet seat, after closing it of course, "What's going on?" She asked suspiously, looking at everyone.

Back