Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

Cath looked around and then nodded. "Bedroom, now." she whispered with a smirk, dragging him by the hand to the bedroom. "We'll be right back." she told them.

Cath smirked at him, dragging him into the bedroom, and shutting the door. "What does it look like I'm doing?" she asked while she pushed him onto the bed.

Cath snickered a little and then unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off of him and throwing it to the floor.

(I should get on more)

Lindsey was a little grossed out, she knew what her parent's were doing, no matter how much she didn't want to.

Lily, a little embarresed by the way her daughter was acting, decided that she didn't want her granddaughter to be in here while her parents, anyone for that matter, was having sex. "Anyone want to grab ice cream?" she asked, trying to get Linds out of the house.

(Wait, is Dawn still here)

"Sure." Lindsay said.

Nick laughed, "Cat" and took her shirt off of her.
======
(yeah Dawn's still there)

"Sure" Dawn said, then ran her hand through Lindsay's hair, "I'll leave a note for Cath and Nick, so they don't worry"

Dawn sighed, "Knowing your mom, she'll be freaked to find your not here, and knowing your dad, he'll kill me and you if we don't leave them a note, both yes, I believe your parents will know your gone"

Lindsey rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Come on."

Lily couldn't resist but laugh, even though she didn't think she should know about that kind of stuff yet, she had to admit, she was probably right. She waited for Dawn to finish writing the note, then said "Let's go."

Dawn finished the note, and followed her mom and Lindsey out the door.

The note said: Cath & Nick -- We took Lindsey to get icecream, don't worry, we'll take care of her, call cell if you need to, Luvs - Dawn

Back