Modern Day Romeo and Juliet- RP

(Aha! Now that's interesting. Sam doesn't know? Hmmm...)

The Bellagio ball was going well despite the glaring absense of his wife and two daughters. Well, he really only needed Catherine. He knew that most of the rich big-wigs were interested in her. Catherine got the looks and Dawn got the brains.

"Yeah, she's doing a few errands with her sister and her mom. She's expressed her deepest regret for not coming to see all of you."
The men simply nodded and sipped their champagne.

(BTW, who's playing Paris? He's the guy that's supposedly Juliet's suitor. ;))

"And you don't know who he is?" Dawn nodded at the mirror, and looked down, "Do you regret having me?" She said softly.

(hehehe, I'm going to make Sam seem mean here)

"Honey, when I told Sam, he only wanted one child, he wanted to get rid of you. I forced him to let me keep you, so no, I don't regreat having you." Lily said.

(Yeah Sam, you only wanted one kid, that's why we don't hear them talk about her on the show)

Dawn nodded, "Yeah" and looked at her mom, "I want to tell Cath" and opened up the bathroom door, "Catherine? Can you come here?"

Catherine came out of the kitchen and went to where her sister was. "You alright Dawn?" she asked as she enveloped her in a hug.

Dawn hugged Catherine tight to her, and felt the tears start to form, and then pulled back to look at her, then back at their mom, before back again, "Cath, I have to tell you something"

Back