Merlin.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Thanks for the head's up. I'll be sure to watch tonight.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, Mordred just kinda disappeared without a trace. But I think they were too busy with the whole Morgana and Morgause thing anyway.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Part of the trouble with Mordred is Asa Butterfield being busy...it's not always easy to get him when they want him.

I can't wait for you all to see the rest of the season...the last few eps are epic.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Ahh yes the last couple of episodes are well worth the wait.

5. MacsGirlMel

I'm US bit I admit to having no patience at all, and watching it when I could lol

Now as long as there's a bit less throwing things at Merlin next season, I'll be happy.

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I was able to watch the Crystal Cave episode; it was awesome! I knew Merlin would save Morgana, but I didn't want him to. Poor Merlin! Too many human feelings.
    But my dvr didn't record The Changling for some reason. I hope it wasn't an important episode because I haven't found a way to watch it online. I don't know why the Syfy website doesn't offer it; and the youtube sites have been deleted. :(
    I love this show! How far ahead of the US is the UK. Do you already have season 4?

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Catching up on Merlin via my dvr.

A great episode last nite with 'Queen of Hearts'. It was fun seeing the elderly Merlin. Wow, what a great make-up job!
    And, Morgana is seriously pissing me off!

How many more episodes are left in this season? Are we close to the finale? I don't want it to end, but I'm getting anxious to see how it concludes.

I love this show!

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Wow, what a great season finale! Loved the final scene involving Merlin and Excalibur, and the way they set up next season. A new era for Camelot begins; can't wait for its return (crossing fingers that it will return!). This was an incredible season; the show just seems to get better and better!

ETA: I've been watching Starz version of Camelot, but I don't enjoy it near as much as this one.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

The finale was great. My favourite part was when they were around the round table, all pledging their allegiance to Arthur. And Merlin didnt even have to say anything, the look they gave each other said it all. (I am abit of a slash fan when it comes to these two)
    No, season 4 isnt out here until Autumn. Hopefully they will work from what they set up in the finale, and not regress back to the same old plots.

10. MacsGirlMel

I know some spoilers...do you want to know? I can link you.

I hate that it's not until next year here....at least there's online viewing.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

New series! yeah. And they kept up the good work from the series 3 finale. Really enjoyed last nights episode and looking forward to the conclusion!

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    Season 4 premieres tonight in the US, finally! YAY!

13. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

who has been keeping up with this season? So far my favorite is the one where Merlin finds the dragon egg

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Which episode are you upto? I found the season started off very well, great opener, and then by the middle it seemed to run out of steam, and then improved again at the end. But I still loved it all (im slightly obsessed with it at the mo, and have just rewatched all the s4 episodes)
    My favourite was definitely epi 3, the death of Uther came a s such a suprise to me, I was sure he would live. And the scene between Uther and Arthur, when he lay dying,was very emotional. One of my favourite episodes ever.

15. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

this friday's episode(i've only seen the preview) Arthur asks Gwen to marry him and Lancelot returns, but Merlin suspects something's wrong. That's as far as we've gone...