Merlin.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Nov 9, 2008.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Sir Leon? He's got a big fanbase LOL

Not everyone is happy with the comedy ep this week, but there is some interesting stuff coming up. I just wish the spoilers weren't such a jumbled puzzle right now. I'm always checking for more LOL

http://gealach-ros.livejournal.com/347669.html#cutid1 Someone does fake Facebook pages for each ep and they're soooo funny. I only wish they'd do sesaon 1. The first two of s3 are up at Thetorchonline.com if you just search 'merlin'.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Ahh, is that his name? Definitely a keeper!
    I thought the episode was ok. Bit too silly for my liking, good to see Richard Wilson have the chance to do something different.
    I will have to check those pages out, thanks.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really enjoyed these last two episodes. Merlin back to its best!
    Wasnt overly impressed with at least half of the episodes this season. I think it was because last years was so good, and this year lots of the episodes seemed like fillers, with not much going on and some of the relationships that had developed (Arthur and Merlin) regressed back to there season 1 standing.
    Im glad that it picked up in the last few epis. Its a shame they couldnt all have been like that!
    I was frightened they had killed off Sir Leon at the beginning, but happily that wasnt the case. Loved his scene where he had to dress as a woman.
    Some good scenes with Merlin and Arthur. Much more of a friendship again. Although there were a few scenes in there that kept my inner slash shipper very happy!
    I wonder if Lancelot and the other guys Arthur made Knights will be in much of next season. I really want to see Arthur find out about Merlin. Hopefully that will happen next season, because I really cant see the show lasting much longer than that.
    And yeah, now they all know Morgana is bad maybe we wont have to see her as much. All those 'evil looks' were really annoying me!

4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Merlin

Just curious to see if anyone else here watches this show. I consider it one of my guilty pleasures. I'm a sucker for any story dealing with King Arthur and Camelot, and this British import is all fun.
    It just started its 3rd season, and it deals with the early years of Arthur (before he was king) and Merlin (before anyone knew he had magical powers).
    It's starting to get really good with Merlin finding out that Morgana is evil, and the show is setting up for their battle of powers, good vs. evil.
    A great show, very entertaining, and easy to jump into since most already know the background story and the characters. The two leads ( Merlin and Arthur) are fun to watch, and it's nice to see how their relationship develops into friendship.
    The first season started on NBC, but they dropped it and Syfy thankfully picked it up. It's now on the Syfy channel on Fridays, 10pm.

5. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

Re: Merlin

i love this show! right now i'm watching season 3 on SyFy channel. love colin morgan as Merlin, he so funny.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

And the two have been merged, now harm done. :) ;)

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Sorry about that. I did look, but didn't see it. And, I thought there had been one in the past. Thanks for finding it for me. :)
    And, as always, thanks to Destiny for correcting my mistake. :D

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Yeah, it was well hidden, wayyyy down!
    Thanks for merging them, Destiny.
    jtd94 and Luvspeed- So are you on series 3 right now? Enjoy! For me the opener and the finale were the best episodes of the season.
    At the top of this page MacsGirlMel kindly posted a link to a recap of Merlin done in facebook style, you should check it out, it is very funny.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

That is a funny recap spoof.
    We are early into season 3, I think there have been 3, maybe 4 episodes. I'm a little bit worried, though. The ratings haven't been great (but it is on a Friday nite at 10pm), and Syfy preempted the last episode to push another newer show, Being Human. I just hope they show the rest of the series. In the past I have watched some of the episodes on youtube, so I hope to see the rest of the season somewhere!

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I hope they keep it on for you. They put it on at 10pm on a friday? Thats a rubbish time slot, considering its more of a family show. You would thing, what with bad ratings, that they would try a different time slot.

12. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i was a little worried last week when they didn't show the next episode. Instead they had a Being Human recap. I don't think we have to worry though. i mean if SyFy will show The Green Hornet reruns all day, I'm pretty sure we'll see Merlin.

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^ i can't wait for this next episode! Morgana finds out that Uther is her father. Soooo exciting!

on a side note i was just wondering, what happened for Mordred? is he hanging out with Morgause?

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

IDK for sure. The big problem with Mordred is that Asa Butterfield is so busy that it's not always easy to get him.

And yes tonight's is a big one. It sets up the whole rest of the season basically.