Merlin.

I'm still watching. :)

Last night's episode was soooooo sad. :( I felt so bad for Gwen; and Lancelot's send-off at the end was also touching, especially with Merlin crying. :(

Will someone with spoiler knowledge please tell me that Arthur's uncle, Agravaine (appropriate name, BTW; like a combination of aggravating and migraine :lol:), gets offed...soon! Arrgh, he's soooo annoying!

Great season so far. This series never disappoints. :)

this friday's episode(i've only seen the preview) Arthur asks Gwen to marry him and Lancelot returns, but Merlin suspects something's wrong. That's as far as we've gone...

You havent got many to go then. That is quite a sad episode, poor Gwen. It is a shame Lancelot had to go that way. It seems like he is definitely dead and gone now. (but I suppose you never know :))

I'm still watching. :)

Last night's episode was soooooo sad. :( I felt so bad for Gwen; and Lancelot's send-off at the end was also touching, especially with Merlin crying. :(

Will someone with spoiler knowledge please tell me that Arthur's uncle, Agravaine (appropriate name, BTW; like a combination of aggravating and migraine :lol:), gets offed...soon! Arrgh, he's soooo annoying!

Great season so far. This series never disappoints. :)

Colin Morgan as Merlin is fantastic. He plays out the emotions so well. I also loved it when Gaius was kidnapped and Merlin said to Arthur ' he would not have left without saying goodbye', I just wanted to give him a big hug :lol:
I will send you a message about Agravaine- the season finished here in the UK before Christmas.

Thanks, Solitaire. :)

Another great episode last night. I actually kind of liked the princess and felt bad for her, but we all know it's only Gwen for Arthur. Looking forward to their reunion. And the battle!
I have to add that Arthur looks incredibly handsome with the crown. :)

The previews look awesome! Only 2 more to go!

You are welcome!
I didnt think Arthur suited the crown at all, I thought it didnt seem to fit right on his head.
Enjoy the rest of the series!

If it's the same crown that was in the ep with Uther's death, someone thought it looked like a Burger King crown LOL (I skipped last weak,along with the banishment ep, will watch the finale but both parts at once. They always do a marathon before the final ep of the season.)

^^^
Don't know if it's the same crown or not, but I still think Arthur looks good in it. :)

Just caught up with the penultimate episode. Absolutely loved it and can't wait for the finale tomorrow night.
Tristan and Isolde: Seriously, loved them!
Merlin and Arthur: The consumate bromance.
Gwen and Arthur: Classic/epic love story.
I was even pleasantly surprised to see Merlin's mum.

I'm glad Game of Thrones is returning on Sunday. After Merlin ends, I will need my fantasy fix. :)

Last edited:
I have to watch the two of those at once, I'm slow this year lol. And hate cliffhangers so rarely watch them until I can watch both at once.

So, tonight is the first episode of the final season of Merlin here in the states. I'm excited, but also a little trepidatious, considering most stories about Camelot do not have the classic 'happy ending'.
For those who may have seen it already in the UK, do I have just cause to be nervous? I'm sure I'll watch it either way; but I expect it to take a dark turn, even tho this show has been mostly fun to watch.
I don't want to be spoiled; just prepared.
Merlin has been one of my favorite imports and I'll be sad to see it end.

So, tonight is the first episode of the final season of Merlin here in the states.

Is that season 5? I've seen 4 seasons. The first 3 seasons in my own country, Belgium. Than I could watch season 4 on the original TV-channel BBC1 (Great-Britain). And some weeks ago, they finished season 5. But I wasn't able to watch that season. Because I don't have digital TV. And the English TV-channels aren't available anymore without digital TV.
Another TV-channel in Belgium show reruns now, starting from season 1. With a little luck I can watch season 4 again. And hopefully season 5 too.
Because it's an amazing show. I like Merlin. And I like king Arthur more than the king Arthur in the TV-show Camelot. This one has more power. The other one looks too social. Except in the last episode of season 1. That's the only season I've seen. My favorite in Camelot is Gwain. The warrior soul.

Last edited:
^^^
Yeah, it's the start of season 5 here.

I liked last night's episode, although it did seem to forebode some trouble to come.
But I will add, Go Gwen!

Back