May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

hey no probs hehe
yeha i havent really postd in here before.. i have read the posts, but i always get so caught up with carmine ;) hehe
but i did love aidan when she was a csi.

I was sad that Aiden ended up dying...and I was a HUGE DnA shipper :D I was watching my CSI:NY S1 boxset this evening and I loved the episode called 'Creatures of the Night'.

Who'd have ever thought that rats liked eggs? :p

Detective_Burn said:
Yah, the ratopsy. :(
I remember me very good on this episode.

Was really freaky, as Aiden should to catch the rats with help of scrambled eggs.
She was the best of the women in the CSI team.... ;)

Does anyone else think that Detective Angel or whatever her name is resembles Aiden at a first glance? The person I'm talking about appears in the frist episode of this season working with Danny and Hawkes as the detective on their case.

They resemble each other in alot of ways, but Aiden's her own person and so is Angell.

OT - M_U, didn't know you watched CSI.

Yea I understand that, but I was just wondering if anyone else thought that they resembled each other. I agree with you totally. Aiden was totally her own person, and it sucks that she was taken off the show the way she was.

I don't have any pictures of her. There are some pictures of her floating around on one of the threads. I just can't remember which thread tho. She was brought in on the first episode of season three.

Back