Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Vote for Marg.. http://www.tvguide.com/ Ask your dads, brothers, nephews, friends to vote for Marg. And also dont forget Heide Klum! :lol:

Yes I also love that scene in Pledging Mr. Johnson. She was grossed out at first.. who wouldn't? But she did gave her hand. And Revenge is Best Served Cold is one of the episodes I can watch over and over again because I love the case, the music, the cinematography and the guest stars in the episode. Cath and Nick car racing + Ian Somerhalder = one of the best episode ever.

i'm stuck at pmj. great gc eppy. he can so talk her into doing anything.

ribsc--love the car race.

Where is the love? You don't wanna have a date with Marg? Squishy that would be awesome! You can interview her and finally have the paper airplane autograph. :p Jk!

Oh and i watched Snakes and Cath was wearing a turtle neck there but she worked it and was still sexy as ever. Only few women can get away with wearing turtle necks I tell ya.

It's also extremely funny seeing Camine Ginonivazzo in there...someone in the NY gang needs to do a fanfic...Undercover Danny anyone? LOL

It's also extremely funny seeing Camine Ginonivazzo in there...someone in the NY gang needs to do a fanfic...Undercover Danny anyone? LOL
Oh yeah I was also able to watch Revenge is Best Served when CSI NY was already around. So it was kinda funny seeing Carmine doing a different role. But he was also hot in that episode as Thumpy G.

what? ok, i'm voting...but well, i'll take my nephew cuz he thinks she's hotarrifc!
True that! although you got the speeling wrong. lmfao.

oh bite me!

i thought you'd read the question. you just saw marg and went "oh new ship! marg/poll!" didn't you?

well mr. hotarrific picked up a much older blonde playing tennis today.

Hottie_Cath said:
I'm voting, even if it's kinda... um... weird
lmao! :lol: i didn't read the question carefully sorry! Ask your brothers and nephews too then.
ROTFL, I don't care actually, I vote anything on Marg. Hmmm, a hot night with her :lol: :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back