Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I think it was the time when Regis visited the CSI set and interviewed Marg and Billy so it must be on Blacktie Affair. ;)

Hottie_Cath said:
Hmm I think it was the time when Regis visited the CSI set and interviewed Marg and Billy so it must be on Blacktie Affair. ;)

Thanks Rissa, I thought maybe it was an interview that Marg had done, I've seen the one where he visited the set. :)

So, CSI didn't get any Emmy nods, neither did Marg. But I guess we're used to that. LOL. I'm not surprised at all, though. I mean, considering the scripts...erm.

:D

EricaSJ said:
LOL. As coolc said, february will be here before you know it. ;) And I can't wait for the movie. It's so nice to see Marg as someone else than Catherine Willows every once in a while. :)
I agree. While Marg is so wonderful as Catherine, it's a breath of fresh air to see her doing something else. Ann Foreman was a great character. It's too bad it was such a small role. My favorite scene from IGC was deleted (but available for view in the "extras" part of the IGC dvd.) where Ann & Dan are discussing his demotion in the kitchen.

It's disappointing but not surprising. Hopefully Marg will be there like she was last year.
I do hope she'll attend the Emmys. But CSI isn't nominated and Im not sure if she'll be one of the presentors.

This bites. It's not like I love certain people for their awards but she's been doing an incredible job on CSI. On one hand she can thank this to the PTBs. They gave her crappy stuff (except for a few episodes). On the other hand... they didn't send in those eps where she could really show off her talents.

Oh well... major disappointment but not a major surprise. Bring on february 2007... I got the feeling her -probably- little screen time on Mr.Brooks is gonna be better than the second half of season 6. (How sad is that?)

pretty sad. but she wasn't there for much of the 2nd half (maybe she should be really really really happy about that)

I felt sorry for Cath in Pledging Mr. Johnson....Gris wanting her to do the skin glove thing for printing, and she's like "eww, eww, no, no!". (of course the tension with Gris was kinda sad, but at least they truced before the end. Even if he did still say "let me talk.") But she was having fun in the next ep I watched, Revenge is Best Served Cold, the car race. The commentary said her move at the end of the scene was improve but it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back