Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh unfortunately no. I'm glad there's a new movie to expect, though. I love it that we get chances to see Marg playing characters other than Catherine. She did well in In Good Company despite the little screentime she had. :)

february is soooooo long from here. but oh well, Erica's right, she's at least in another movie! :D :D

(and I'm in another country... and will get stuck here unless I gather all my courage to get on that plane again.... lol. I might just wait til february and go home after the premiere. :lol:)

^ So you arrived safely? Yay! Have a good time, hun! Can't wait to know how everything is going over there. Don't forget to raise your arms and wave to coolc across the gulf! :lol:

Well, February may seem far away from now, but you'll be surprised how soon it actually is by the time you're watching the new movie. ;)

And yes, it's 5am here and I'm still up. Why can't the Germans just goal and end my misery? :lol:

awes, bad flight z?

well february will be here before you know it.

eta: you can occupy your time right now by voting for marg for a relly award. just click here and you can vote as many times as you want.

Ah! *goes to vote*

Too bad hers is the only appearance I've seen, so I have no idea what to vote for in the other categories. Ah well. *votes for Marg* ;)

LOL. As coolc said, february will be here before you know it. ;) And I can't wait for the movie. It's so nice to see Marg as someone else than Catherine Willows every once in a while. :)

I can't wait for the movie either, I remember being excited about going to see In Good Company and while I love Marg as Catherine it is nice to see her play someone else. :)

I was surprised that Marg was in In Good Company because at that time I didn't know she was included in the film. I just thought it seems like a good film to watch in the theaters cuz there are lots of good actors there plus Topher Grace was yummy.

Too bad hers is the only appearance I've seen, so I have no idea what to vote for in the other categories. Ah well. *votes for Marg*
*votes* yeah i only voted for Marg too, and I also nominated as best funny: Regis cannot pronounce Marg's name correctly. :D
well february will be here before you know it.
And I cant wait for Mr. Brooks! February 2007 is too long a wait.

Uhm I wonder why there isn't a spoiler yet for CSI? Miami and New York already had theirs.. Desperate Housewives, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer,etc. already had their spoilers too.

OMG OMG OMG. I want february. Hell I'll pass the semester of my 3rd year and I'll get a Marg movie for my """fabulous""" performance :lol:

I remember seeing the trailer for In Good Company on tv, as soon as I saw Marg I couldn't wait to see it.

Is there a clip of Marg on Regis and Kelly anywhere, I don't think i've seen that one.

I thought we'd have had a spoiler by now, hopefully we'll get one soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back