Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, what would happen if she saw the RS productions videos! LOL. *hides*

And OMG, yes. We must have footage of Marg and Eric dancing.

Just out of curiosity, what Hughie videos?? I am intrigued!! =)

Marg was in Vegas again?! I absolutely love that she goes out with the crew members.. I think some (not all) tv stars would consider themselves 'too good' to do something like that. She's just so humble. It's really amazing.

Did anyone catch Marg's appearance on Rachael Ray today? Even though there were some of the 'regular' subjects brought up, it was a fun and energetic interview.
"Spring break came to ME!"

ETA:
And the relationship with WP:
RR: I read this really great quote from William Petersen, he said that working with you for all that time was like a great marriage with no arguments and no sex. so cute.
Marg: Not that he didn't want it!
RR: well, I mean Marg! Look at you!
Marg: we had fun flirting with each other. But it was. It was actually a really good ... yeah, marriage on television.
RR: tv marriage.
Marg: yeah
RR: do you miss your tv husband now?
Marg: I do. yeah, I sobbed & sobbed when he left the show. I really did. But, you know, he moved on and Laurence Fishburne is on the show and he's awesome.

And I like how Rachael introduced Marg as "tv's toughest redhead". LOL

and "The woman wears the pants in the CSI family, that's all I'm saying!" LOL love Rachael!

And on Hughie always getting busted by his mom:
RR: Does Hughie get busted alot because you're such a great crime solver?
M: constantly. He's constantly getting busted because... oh that was a handsome picture of him that you just showed... because it's not as though he ever tries to hide it, you know, when they've been misbehaving. It's just pretty much out in the open. He could never get away with anything. I mean, I'm a pretty cool mom. I'm not just policing his activities.
RR: but you let him know you know.
M: oh God, yeah. yeah. yeah. He was in fact home for spring break recently and he brought a few buddies back from IU, University of Indiana, and I made those guys clean up every now & then because it was... spring break came to ME! And that's all I'm gonna say!

RR: Are you anything like her in other ways - your character, Catherine?
M: uh...(laughs) I was going to try and make a joke out of the fact that the character had been an exotic dancer.
(both laugh)
RR: is that one of your former professions as well?
M: not as a professional!
ROFLMAO
RR: but Marg is not saying she never pulled a tip or two for it!

Rachael showed a small clip of tonight's episode with Catherine showing Henry's character a blown-up print from the crime scene, and she pointed out that there was a unique 'happy face' shape that revealed it was him. OMG! That is SUCH a reference to Marg & Henry's previous work together in Happy Face Murders. I'm so excited to see this epi.

Last edited:
Here's a little story and video from Marg on the Rachael Ray show this morning. I ment to watch it then forgot about it so I went to look for it on the Rachael Ray show website. :)

Marg on Rachael Ray

Susan

She looks so fabulous. I loved what she was saying about stripping and Billy. That was so sweet.

also a small (10 second) Marg sighting on tonight's ET, talking about how tonight's episode is based on a true story.

I loved the Rachael Ray interview. I have to admit that RR's voice annoyed me a little, but I'm glad that they actually spent some time talking about the show. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I heard Marg say "not that he didn't want it." And awwww she "sobbed and sobbed" when he was leaving. That was so sad, but so sweet! I also loved how she said Billy had moved on and Laurence was on the show and he was awesome. She always knows how to say things properly. I also love it when she mimics Hughie. It's hilarious.

As for the latest episode, it was amazing. Definitely my favorite season 9 episode so far, and I doubt the last three episodes are going to beat it. lol. I love that despite it was Catherine-centered, the whole case was really a team effort. I love that everyone believed in her and backed her up. I don't think I have ever loved Hodges this much. :D I also love that the episode deslt with a lot of Catherine's emotions, but it wasn't over-dramatic.

My favorite parts:

Hodges: As of now, Catherine Willows, you are...a rock star.

Catherine's long glance at the kiddie's office which used to be Grissom's.

Catherine and JIm's conversation in her office. ("Don't let him live rent-free in your head.") Gosh I heart Jim so much.

And every time Catherine and Kent met. Intense.

I haven't been so in love with this show for years. :D

It looks like that among other things, Marg's summer break starts with a party. She is one of the guests that will attend the Kentucky Derby party on May 1. Here's the official website for Kentucky Derby's events in 2009. I don't know much about the culture of horse racing, and Anne told me that the ladies usually wear either hats or fascinators. While there's almost no doubt our girl will be wearing a hat, I can't stop imagine her with a fascinator. lol.

Can't wait to see her hat! And her of course.

Marg attened the Mint Jubilee Gala on Derby Eve and the Derby on Saturday. There are video clips on Louisville's local FoX41 website. :)

See Marg arriving at the Mint Jubilee Gala here. (the 2nd and the 3rd clips)

See Marg arriving at the Derby wearing her gorgeous hat here. She shows up for about one and a half seconds. lol.

Her hat was fab!!! I also love that she put her money on the horse that trained near me, haha. Granted, he finished 18/19, but...uh...Go Marg?!

Apparently she got her tip from a patient at the cancer clinic that she went to visit. That's awesome :)

And RAWR she looks great.

Definitely GO MARG. :lol:

And yeah, she didn't go there to just party. A copule of news articles report that she also visited a local cancer hospital in Louisville on Friday. It's always great to know she makes time for such sutff. Makes you love her even more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back