Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that Marg is back in full force. There's going to be Catherine-heavy episodes. She's back to the position of being CSI's face and promoting the show. AND...here's another recording alert...she'll be on the Rachael Ray Show this coming Thursday. You can go here for more info and cute pics. :)

She's back to the position of being CSI's face and promoting the show.
Hasn't she always been? ;) WP, JF, GE, & GD never really did any talk shows other than a few small pieces on the CBS Early Show or short clips on ET. It's always been Marg promoting the shows on any of the other morning or late night talk shows. ... not that I'm complaining, mind you!

I'll be looking forward to the upcoming Rachael Ray appearance.

^ She definitely has. What I was saying was she had been absent for a while because of the hard time she was having in real life. I was a little disappointed when I heard that Laurence was going to be on the View and not Marg. But it seems she's really back now. She was on the talk shows to promote the 200th episode, and there are upcoming episodes that seem Cathereine-heavy. I haven't been looking forward to seeing the show this much for a while. :)

Btw, seeing Laurence on the View with those Ladies...that image was totally priceless. :lol:

RAWR Marg! More Marg is ALWAYS a good thing.

And LOL, Lawrence was hilarious on the view. He's so huge and they're so not. And then the story about William Petersen and him was amusing.

But YAY MARG!

LOL how many times do I have to tell you, Anne...it's LAURENCE! :lol:

I don't think Marg is going to cook on the show, bummer, but I'm sure she'll make awesome talks as usual. :)

I just hope Rachael doesn't ask the same questions we hear on every other talk show. While Marg's "people" might have asked that they not discuss certain things, at least give us something new.

she could make and updated version of the Helgen-burger like she did a while back on the Tony Danza show. LOL

I am really excited that there will be a Catherine centered episode.I love Ray but Catherine deserves to be front and center as well.

Laurence, Laurence, Laurence *tries to say it over and over so she will remember*

Anyhoo, I'd like to see some DIFFERENT questions. Marg must get so sick of answering the same questions over and over "Yes, I worked in a meat packing plant. Yes I was a weather girl. Yes I come from a small town in Nebraska"...

Haha. Remember how she said everything was on YouTube when they showed her weather girl clip on Regis & Kelly? I wonder what her reaction would be if she goes to YouTube and finds the fan videos there...especially those really sexy ones. :D

Ha, you mean like YOUR ones, Eri?

Can you imagine if she ever saw the "I'm Too Sexy" vid? We all know how expressive her face is, I wonder what expression she'd give us for that!!

I wish! Too bad that one was taken down by YouTube due two the music right, I believe. Thank you Warner Music Group...NOT. There are a few other really sexy ones made by other fans, though, like "She Wants to Move". That one's HOT!

HA! I remember those. And it's not like I still have them on my hard drive or anything:shifty:

I think, honestly, she has enough humour to laugh at those types of things. As long as they are done in jest, and it's not any kind of derogatory or hateful type of thing, I think she'd get a kick out of it.

I agree. I think she'd be amused and laugh. Hehe.

Marg sighting again. She was seen having fun with Eric Szmanda and the CSI crew in Vegas Tuesday night (article here). Shane says that the filming of the current season wraps today, so they must have been there to film for the finale. I so want to see her dance with Eric. That'd be priceless. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back