Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was so nice. Even spent time signing autographs for the fans and chatting with them. I <3 her! Oh and I don't think I've seen anyone that can pull off leopard print better than M does!

Did she wear leopard print just for the fans? And teal on top of that? I nearly passed out when I saw what she was wearing...and I was at work. Not a great thing to explain to the bosslady.:lol:

^^ Hahaha who knows? We aren't complaining anyway, are we? :lol:

The fest had its CSI screening last night, and the kind Ms Swain shared another video with us fans. Marg is so freaking cute!

I love her attempt at Italian :lol:

And before you ask, no, that's not her Mr. Mystery. He's her long-time friend who we assume is "Robert". :D

I loved that video. Anyone know what that Italian audience thought of the finale?
She looked gorgeous!

I have to say this "Agent Vartann" :lol: Hubby calls him that. ;)

In the clip when she is receiving the award, does anybody recognize the guy in the white suit she seems to be sitting with? First seen at 2:30 in the vid. :cool:
LaSquisita

I've been laying lax a little bit for the last few days (Ok - I lie. I've just been insanely busy. :lol: ) but I just wanted to say - HELLLLLLOOOOOO HELGIE! I love all the little goodies. She is just too adorable (AND HOT!) for words. I love that she can recycle outfits and just looks so dazzling. <3

Oh, and the whole Helgie thing? Glad you guys like it! It actually kinda came along when I saw that Alan called her Margi, and I thought that it'd be cool and fun to think of her as Helgie. I decided to call her that in the earler posts. I'm glad you guys like it, and feel free to use it too! :lol:

Another video filmed by LivingInRome.net. :)

I watched the rest of the ceremony. There were a lot of glimpses of Marg and that guy. I'd say he was either a friend or a translator because he looked Italian (lol) and he was explaining things to her all the time. :lol:

Thanks for those clips. Marg looked FAN TAS TIC in that black dress. I was like "look at her dresss!"

She also very cute trying to answer the questions they were practically throwing at her in Italian.

Thanks so much Miss E. :D

Thanks for posting the list,Geeno.I really like Lily Rush and Van Buren but Catherine is my number one.

As for the pictures and videos ,all I have to say is that she is glowing.So full of life and happiness.

I don't know if this has been posted before. I just saw this on TVGuide. For those who haven't seen this yet:

http://www.tvguide.com/special/summer-tv/PhotoGallery/12-Female-Cops-1786#4082

Catherine Willows is number 2 on their Top 12 Female Cops of All Time. :) :thumbsup: For me she's number 1! :D The list was released around end of March 2010 I think.
Hmm...I love SVU but I do love my Helgie a little bit more. She's top to me too. I mean if there was a gunfight going on I'd want Catherine at my side over Olivia Benson anyday. Olivia is a detective. Catherine is a scientist. No comparison. Helgie all the way.:lol:

Here's an interview Marg did when she was in Rome. She talked about many things, but of course, most of it was CSI and Catherine. She also gave a couple of hints on the beginning of season 11. I love that she was wearing that dress again. So adorable. <3

Watch video. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back