Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

The Emmy committee is always out of touch with everything. The same shows get nominated every year...I just want Marg to be at least nominated. I know she'll never win.:(

2. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks,Erica.It's so nice that she won at least.I have to admit that I have never watched "China Beach".I will try amazon for the DVDs.

I am a BIG fan of CSI and it has always bothered me that the show does not get enough recognition.And yet they nominate Greys's.:lol:

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Well, awards are just as subjective as anyone's likings. I don't really blame the voters. CSI has had its moments at the SAGs and People's Choice Awards. :) Marg will always have the love from her fans. <3

Btw CBS has a fall 2010 preview video now. Well not really a preview since they're all old clips, but since the CBS site says it is... Anyway, there's a glimpse of Marg in it. Blink, and you'll miss her. :lol:

Watch the video.

ETA: electra, unfortunately China Beach isn't on DVD due to music rights (at least that's what WB says) because it used a lot of 60s' pop songs. You can watch Marg's scenes on runrunaway13's playlist on her YouTube channel, but there's no full episodes available online (yet I always recommend people to watch the whole series since it was a real ensemble show :lol:).

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

The Emmy committee wants to see overdramatic scenes from the actors.That's why CSI actors almost never get nominated for an Emmy and actors from shows like Grey's Anatomy(I hate this show)win these awards.:alienblush:

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Random post but I just finished watching Weeping Willows commentary with the lovely Marg and some other guy. What a great voice.:drool: I've said it several times but it needs to be repeated. I wonder if she went to school for that.I wonder how much time it took to learn how to combine the right amounts of smooth, soft, and silky in one voice.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

AFIS, I want to say that along with Marg, it's Alec Smite (sp) [one of the writer/ producers] in the commentary for Weeping Willows.

And OH YES, does she ever have a sexy voice. Especially narrating some of the scenes in that episode... :drool:

7. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

OMG, I've said it before like 87 times, but I love listening to her talk during Weeping Willows. She has the most sexy voice like ever. It just makes the episode that much better. :lol:

I also giggle when she starts talking about Alex Carter...

8. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

My favorite Catherine episode is Leaving Las Vegas.She is so sexy in this one!:drool:

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Miss M is definitely a pro! If my memory serves right, she majored in speech and drama when she went to Northwestern. :)

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Speaking of the divine Ms. M and Northwestern, I was watching the ER episodes with her in them (cause who doesn't love seeing Marg and George making out...I mean, that just defines sex!) and I love how M was representing Northwestern by wearing the sweatshirt during the jogging scene. <3

11. electra

electra Pathologist

Marg and George were such a HOT couple!!! It was a short fling but the chemistry was indeniable.Doug and Carol is my couple but I enjoyed him and Marg a LOT.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I shipped Doug and Carol too! :lol: But yeah Doug and Karen were SO HOT together. I'd totally root for them if Karen were a regular character. :D They were going to have Karen back in the ER for OD, but Marg refused so we never got to see Karen again after Doug found out about her addiction.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's been a long time since I've watched those ER episodes and I hadn't made the connection that that's actually Marg. Now I want to go and see those eps. Yeah I was a Doug and Carol shipper too :).

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I think my favorite scene with them was when they were making out in the bed and she's trying to hang up the phone and keeps missing it. :lol: M and George together were gorgeous. I wouldn't object to them working together again.

15. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

That was funny. I was sitting in my couch thinking, "This is so ironic."

Okay, I have to see these scenes. All of these comments are whetting my Marg appetite. Are they on YouTube?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.