Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops. I thought it was ok to talk about pairings with characters that aren't on CSI. lol. Sorry. Will pay attention from now on.
No that part is fine as long as it doesn't go overboard or off topic you know what I mean lol. It was the sliding toward nick/cath pairing that found a cliff and stopped that was almost the problem, see what starts as innocent and it did, could and did kind of start to combined into something headed for the SC catagory. ;)

I so want Catherine and Lindsay scenes !! Maybe she wants to become a CSI and Catherine is orienting her about career choices.
There's only one problem with that. Kay Panabaker is a busy girl these days, just finished filming Fame, another movie filming now, and one upcoming (according to imdb.com), so she might not be available for much, if any, CSI. I'd love a couple more great Cath/Linds scenes - like the one in Cath's office after Linds was grounded. That was sweet.

It was the sliding toward nick/cath pairing that found a cliff and stopped that was almost the problem, see what starts as innocent and it did, could and did kind of start to combined into something headed for the SC catagory. ;)
Ha! Like we would allow that pairing to go anywhere in this thread. :devil: C'mon big D! You know us better than that, right?! :lol:

MargTube is probably the greatest thing ever.

It's great to watch all the clips that my laptop seems to not want to allow work.

And yes. Marg is HOT.

I'm glad that Kay's career as an actress seems to be taking off. I know she's been acting for a long time, but I don't know, it just feels different. It looks like she and her sister Danielle are both ready to move forward to the next stage. Although I agree with what you girls said about more Catherine/Lindsey stuff. IMO Lindsey has always been a great sub-plot to Catherine's part on the show from the very start. Despite that she doesn't show up very often (like, every other year? lol), but it's been great to see her grow over the years. Even if they can't show us Lindsey due to some reasons, I still hope they'll drop a Lindsey reference every once and a while. Catherine isn't complete without Lindsey. :)

I hope they'll have Lindsey back, but relatively good Lindsey. There were times it really annoyed me that they went the cliched route with bad daughter who uses fake ID etc.

Well I wish the actress all the luck but no doubt that I will miss the Catherine and Lindsay scenes.It could have been "cliche" but it ended up being very realistic.It must be tough to balance long hours at work,a divorce and a teenager.Both made mistakes but their last scene showed how much better their interaction is.

I think Lindsey is getting better. lol. You can tell from their last scene together. Soon she won't be a teenager anymore and hopefully that means maturity and being considerate. I really hope that after all these years of ups and downs, both mother and daughter have learned their lessons and developed a lovely relationship.

I think Lindsey is getting better. lol. You can tell from their last scene together. Soon she won't be a teenager anymore and hopefully that means maturity and being considerate. I really hope that after all these years of ups and downs, both mother and daughter have learned their lessons and developed a lovely relationship.
When do Marg's [edit: of course, I mean Catherine's - LS] grandchildren start arriving? :lol:
LaSquisita

Last edited:
Now THAT could be an interesting storyline, if Lindsey got pregnant, lol. But if Kay's busy, then I don't see it happening...

If you think about it, Catherine and Lindsey are a lot alike. Catherine had a rough time becoming an adult (stripping/the innuendo of using drugs, etc.) and Lindsey has had a rough time becoming a teenager (rebelling, losing her father, getting kidnapped). I think that they have become closer, it's just not shown that often. The scene in Art Imitates Life indicated that, at least IMO.

It's a slow day at work. :lol: So I did a search and found this interview by Luxury Las Vegas Magazine. It's really great. I recommend everyone to read it.

With Marg Helgenberger

There's also an old but cute pic of Marg and Hugh. Very sweet. :)

Thanks for the interview ,Erica.

Honestly ,I just want Catherine to have a good storyline next season.There would be a lot of changes so I hope it works out at the end for our favorite girl.

^Same here.

I'm not too happy with the spoilers we've gotten so far. I could deal with the lack of Catherine's appearance last season because I knew Marg was having a hard time in real life and might need the time to deal with it first, but I was really bummed when I heard/read about what's going to happen in the season 10 premiere. It's true that spoilers are all about assumptions and you never know what's really going to happen until you see it, but I just can't help having this feeling that it seems Catherine is taking the backseat again. I certainly hope it's just me being pessimistic. IMHO Marg deserves much better than that. Not only is she an excellent actress whose talent has been wasted on this show in the past few years but she stuck around when the show needed her most.

As for the interview. Boy, I think that's probably the most open about politics I've seen her. Although I imagine being Obama, even for just 24 hours, must be a pain considering all the s^*& he has to deal with. lol. And she loves tile! That reminded me of my mom because she's a pottery/porcelain lover, tiles included. :)

Last edited:
That was a really good interview. I learned a few things about Marg that I never knew before. Her house sounds awesome. I love old houses, so that's awesome that she has kinda a dream house. It's funny too that she describes herself as shy cause she seems like the last person on earth who would be classified as shy.

And that's awesome she would want to trade spots with Obama for 24 hours. She'd do awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back