Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute photos! :D It's really sweet that she flew out for him. I love how they're still close even though they don't work together or live in the same city anymore. Their BFF-ness always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Last edited:
^^^That is such a good way to describe it! I get so giddy when I see pics of them together.

So, did anyone catch THE deleted scene between Catherine and Nick that got cut from the pilot? Honestly I LOLed while watching it. It was cute, but way too cheesy for CSI, at least in my opinion. I know that shippers may be disappointed, but I think for the show in general, it's definitely better that the scene got cut. :)

Got to be honest, I didn't even care about the fact that it was the Cath/Nick ship, all I paid attention to was kissy Marg. She's just so damn hot, it's not even fair.

Thanks for putting that up, by the way.

i just saw the Cath/Nick scene. LOL. i'm glad it got deleted, the show would've been so much different with that little scene in it. boy, now i wonder how many others have been cut that we haven't seen and that involved something shippy. i wish that after CSI is finished TPTB released all the best and most shocking scenes that never made it on air.

I agree with everyone. It was really corny and would have changed the basis of the show big time. However, sexy/seducing/flirty/kissy Marg is just :luvlove: though!

So, did anyone catch THE deleted scene between Catherine and Nick that got cut from the pilot? Honestly I LOLed while watching it. It was cute, but way too cheesy for CSI, at least in my opinion. I know that shippers may be disappointed, but I think for the show in general, it's definitely better that the scene got cut. :)

Any idea where that scene is?

Cath and Nick are great as partners but I am glad that nothing romantic came along.

HERE HERE with the Nick/Cath scenes. I like them together as partners and friends. I think there was some attraction between them but I'm glad the show didn't put them together.

The scene however was HOT I have to admit. They do look good kissing.

I think one of the reasons that the scene is so weird to me is because Catherine's been established as kinda a straightforward, no nonsense, flirty yet all business woman. She can go from hitting on a guy to business in no time flat (like the scenes with Bezich or the shirt scene with Guffey). Her character is not someone who meets coworkers in the car wash and makes out with them. I'm so glad that they took this out. If not, I could see it being something where Catherine moves from guy to guy to guy and is seen as kinda easy.

It's still really sexy though, I'm not even gonna lie!

Any idea where that scene is?

Cath and Nick are great as partners but I am glad that nothing romantic came along.

As far as I know, no one has it up anywhere yet since it's off of a Blu-Ray. Speedy posted some caps of it in the Ward tho if anyone wants to see.

It sure would have changed the feel of the show if they had gone that way, that's for sure! But I think it changed anyway from a lot of the character presentations early on. For the better, probably. ;)

^ Nah it's online since Wednesday. I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link here, but here you go. Mods please feel free to delete the link if you think it's inappropriate. :)

^ Nah it's online since Wednesday. I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link here, but here you go. Mods please feel free to delete the link if you think it's inappropriate. :)

Excellent! I've been offline most of the week...must have missed that. Thanks for re-posting! :D

^ Thanks for posting the scene.I have to say that they are both good actors and HOT but I am glad that the scene was deleted.I think Catherine had chemsitry with all the guys to be fair.:)

NP. :)

I have to agree that Catherine has chemistry with all they guys, even Ray the newcomer. lol. But yeah, to me it's certainly better that she stays close friends with them on the show. Watching that scene now, nine years later, is really interesting, though. :lol:

I'm glad it was deleted because, well maybe I feel that way because of how they became such close friends-platonic friends...maybe that's why.

It was like watching members of my family make out, it gave me that feeling..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back