Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! It makes you wonder how the show would have developed had they kept the scene. I must admit that I probably wouldn't have liked Catherine so much if that ever happened. That was the reason why I kind of stopped caring for Grissom in his last few seasons. I'm glad that both Catherine and Nick are the way they are now instead of what could have been. :D

One scene that I like with Nick and Catherine is when he asked if she still danced and she said he would have remembered .She can be flirty but then back to business.She is such a complex character.

Now THAT'S a pairing I was totally into. Karen and Doug were so hot together. What made me love them even more was the fact that Doug confessed to Karen about wanting to really be with her. That was just so sweet. I liked Doug/Carol, but honestly, I think Doug/Karen would have been much more fun. :D

^ I agree.Marg and George were hot.But I am a big Doug and Carol shipper so I can't say much.

Did anyone liked Catherine with that club owner? It was Chris something.He was a jerk at the end but I liked that she was happy.

^ I agree.Marg and George were hot.But I am a big Doug and Carol shipper so I can't say much.

Did anyone liked Catherine with that club owner? It was Chris something.He was a jerk at the end but I liked that she was happy.

I was a huge Carol and Doug shipper, so much so that I hated that guy who Carol cheated with until said gentlemen showed up later and played a cool dude named Nick Stokes on CSI!;) Poor George, he had people on the street yelling at him over that kissing scene but hey it showed he did his job well!

Well Marg makes any pairing hot, but I have to say-just not with Nick only because of how their relationship is now. It's just too icky!:lol:

I didn/t like the club owner. I sensed he was up to no good from day one..and my senses were dead on. I just felt so bad for Catherine. She deserved better than that.:(

Marg and George were so darn sexy together. I needed a fan for those bedroom scenes, and the one where they were jogging? *swoons* I was always a Susan/Doug shipper, so you know I got the short end of the stick there!

I actually kinda liked Chris, but I never trusted him since the actor who played him played Krycek on the X-Files (that rat...) And sure enough, he stabbed Catherine in the back too! I loved the scene where she finds him with the club owner and just Marg's reaction was wow. And that dress!

myfuturecsi,until this day I never realized that Nick was the guy that I wanted to kill when he kissed Carol!!!:lol:Maybe I blocked that image from my mind.

I sort of wanted Catherine to work with Chris becouse she needed to explore other areas in her life.She is able to hold her own with the guys at work and flirt but it's different then being in a relationship.I could be a good storyline for her becouse I just want her to have one next season.Even if they explore her relationship with Lindsay would be fine with me.

^^^That's a great call. I would love a great storyline with Lindsey. I know Marg mentioned that she would love to do some stuff with Catherine/Lindsey, so maybe she will get her wish. They don't have much time left to do stuff with Linds as a teenager since she was subjected to Rapid Aging Syndrome and is now 17/18, and if Marg decides not to sign on for another season, then that chance goes out the window.

Cath needs some happiness. She's been a victim of abuse, attacked two times, nearly lost her daughter twice, had her dreams dashed by Tina/Warrick, been cheated on by Chris, was drugged, had her father die in her arms, and has gone head to head with Grissom and Sara! Give the woman some happiness in the form of a nice stud! I'd say Chris Meloni of SVU but he just resigned to SVU so that one's out...

Hey, that could be a fun topic. What hot guys can we pair Catherine with? My vote goes to Christopher.

Wow I posted just at the right time.. :lol:

I've always thought Catherine and Det. Vartann would make a very HOT HOT Couple. Not sure if he's returning yet to CSI but I think they would be a good team/partners/hot couple. ;)

Ooo and yes, I vote for more good Cath/Lindsey scenes. Loved the one from Let it Bleed. One of the best Cath/Linds scenes to date. IMO.

Vartann is a great choice, but I think I might go for Gibbs from NCIS. I love Gibbs. He's a caring man. He has the wisdom of an older man, and he's hilarious (which, I believe Catherine would like). Not to mention how hot he looks. Mmmmm. :drool:

Hiya folks lets keep ship discussions to that forum please. I know you were only making a point right? ;) But still... :p

I am not sure if Catherine and Gibbs would last as a couple but it will be a riot to watch.Just imagine Catherine reaction with Gibbs trying to boss her around.:lol:

I so want Catherine and Lindsay scenes !! Maybe she wants to become a CSI and Catherine is orienting her about career choices.

Woops. I thought it was ok to talk about pairings with characters that aren't on CSI. lol. Sorry. Will pay attention from now on.

Now that the cast members are back to work and spoilers are starting to flow around, September suddenly doesn't seem that far to me. I really hope they'll organize a cast promo shoot for the new season considering we have a new team now, with Catherine being the leader. :D I also hope we'll get to see Marg on talk shows to promote the premiere in September. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back