Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that Katie! I have seen the before-shows video, but never seen the recap one. I wonder what's she like in it. :D

Oh, it's the same thing that you see when you see the before show video, the shot of her waving with her hands, in that oh so sexy hat with that sly smile on her face like "I could take em all!" lol

It's funny, cause when they show her, the announcer is like "Look! It's Marge Hedglemburgerd from CSI!" He just butchered her name, lol I was like "........" cause this is the same announcer who got ticked at Al Roker for calling him Jerry "The Ring" Lawler instead of King.

If I knew how to rip videos/cap, I'd totally do screencaps for your site. But alas, I'm lucky I know how to turn the computer on...

On a side note, Marg is hot.

Haha, I can just see Marg looking at the clip and being like "There I am!...wait a minute, first of all, it's MARG." lol

It's awesome that she took Hughie. I bet they had a lot of fun. It always cracks me up when I watch the Ellen interview and she's having her name the wrestlers, and it comes up to Rey Mysterio, and she's like "He does all these flippy things. He's fun!" It just cracks me up cause she's so innocent and sweet there.

Haha I got it last night and watched it again. I love her hat! And the way she waved at the camera...it was just so cute. <3 I remember that interview by Ellen. It was hilarious. I hope she'll be a guest on Ellen's show again. They had so much fun together.

It's just so adorable. I'm gonna have to break out my DVD and watch it now too. The hat is so cool. Some people look so adorable in hats, and Marg is one of them, lol

I wish she would go back on Ellen too. I wish she would go on Conan again, actually. Two hot, hilarious redheads talking to each other? :lol: *votes heck yes*

I really hope she'll visit as many talk shows as possible when the season premiere is around the corner. She just seems to get along really well and have great chemistry with everyone. My top three would be Ellen, Conan and Craig, though. I just really love how they make her laugh. :)

I'd have to say Ellen, Conan, and Jay when he has his new show are my top three. Has she ever been interviewed by Jay Leno? I can't recall.

I'll even throw in David Letterman for her, though, since she's such a big fan of his! :lol: The more Marg the Merrier!

Hehe here's something she's scheduled to attend...

Marg's name is listed among the cast of this year's What A Pair!. YAAAAAAY! This is our girl's fourth year in a row. Kudos to Marg. What makes it even better is that Liz Vassey is also performing for the concert. Now they just need to pair up the two of them. :lol:

What A Pair! 7 will take place on Saturday, September 26. Hopefully we'll be able to get pics and videos as we did last year. :)

EDIT: Woops. I was so excited I forgot to say that it was Anne that pointed it out to me. Thanks Anne! And Anne is suffering from the flu right now. Let's hope she'll get well soon. <3

Last edited:
Marg & Liz! YAY! I could only hope that they get to do something together, but I would say it's doubtful. I remember Marg saying in the USA Today interview (in the prison cell), that Liz was a lot of fun.

Woot, yay Marg! I hope that you get lots and lots of pictures. :D

And I hope that Anne feels better soon.

Welcome back, Anne. Glad that you're feeling better. :)

I just read an article about Hollywood Hairdresser Robert Hallowell, who is now the Head Hairdresser (somehow I find this title hilarious) on the set of CSI. The author says she and Robert have talked about working with Marg, and...

Recently I was chatting with Robert about working with the gorgeous Marg Helgenberger. When commenting on how beautiful she is Robert noted "she's so much more gorgeous in person than on the screen or in photos."

We're not surprised, are we? :D

You can go here to read the full article. :)

lol that hairdresser should be called captain Obvious. She's so pretty.

Glad you're feeling better Anne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back