Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marg said on the Ellen interview that she does the Christmas tree and some ornaments inside the house, but not the lights and other stuff outside the house. I'm sure she still gets gifts for her mom/stepdad, brother & sister and their families, and the close friends.

There's always room for gift-giving, even if there's no special occasion. (those are the best kind) ;)

Thanks guys! I feel so welcome :D

I remember Marg saying that on the Ellen show too.

Hey Merry Christmas everyone!! (its boxing day for me at the moment)

Heya NZGirly welcome and happy holidays to everyone!

I love that Christmas shopping tip that Marg gave I wonder if she did that this year, lol. ;)

Merry Christmas to all the Marg/Catherine lovers :D

Sound like Marg and Alan and their family just enjoy spending time together.

I'll say, hhunter. They probably don't get as much time to spend together during the year, so the holidays must be really special for them.

That's true. I think they've got a bit more time this year than previous ones, though, because of the writers' strike. LOL marg has almost become the spokesperson of the whole thing. I think she and Alan probably spend time together talking about the situation and how SAG is going to deal with it. :D

Well it looks like my marg domains will be sold within the next few days.

So I am willing to work something out with current marg sites as I will make available my marg untagged UHQ photoshoot pics. Anyone interested in my offer please email me at thekinger70@hotmail.com I am sure something can be worked out.

Scott King

margfan said:
Well it looks like my marg domains will be sold within the next few days.

So I am willing to work something out with current marg sites as I will make available my marg untagged UHQ photoshoot pics. Anyone interested in my offer please email me at thekinger70@hotmail.com I am sure something can be worked out.

Scott King

How are these yours to sell? Did the original copyright owners transfer that right to you? This sounds suspicious to me.
LaSquisita

His name is Scott, he owns those websites and always has. He wasn't the webmaster, i believe Blogan was for a while, but Scott owns the domains.
Anyway back OT: Marg = hot.

margfan said: Well it looks like my marg domains will be sold within the next few days.

Scott King
It is really not allowed to advertise to sell a site on this board, per the disclaimer: Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB., please keep this in mind. Thank you.

kc_from_kc said:
His name is Scott, he owns those websites and always has. He wasn't the webmaster, i believe Blogan was for a while, but Scott owns the domains.
Anyway back OT: Marg = hot.

He may own the domains but I doubt that he owns the copyright to the photos he is offering.
LaSquisita

MARG!!!!

Here's a question for everyone:

If you were going to give a Christmas present to Marg, what would you give??

*decides not to say the naughty thing I'm thinking*

Umm....my phone number? lol no. I don't think I'd get her anything materialistic, like I wouldn't get her diamonds or things like that because it's too common. I'd want to give her something unique, something she's never gotten before. I have no idea what though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back