Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give her a hug. Yup. *ahem*

Oh and I e-mailed that guy and he wants $1,500 USD for the 3 domains and pictures, which I agree he probably doesn't have copyright to in the first place.

Good question Drumchik! Hard tho.....urmmm....what hasnt she got though? lol I'd have to go with the hug idea as well :lol:

a star!!!!!
apparently you can buy stars and give them a name etc. thats so romantic and actually something i could definately see grissom doing. what u think?

What would I give Marg...

If I had the heads up, I'd write her a letter about why I'm a fan and what of hers I really enjoyed. Other than that, I can't really think of anything to give her... Although, I'd go with a hug, too. ^_^

grillows13 said:
a star!!!!!
apparently you can buy stars and give them a name etc. thats so romantic and actually something i could definately see grissom doing. what u think?
I think Anne was asking about what you'd give Marg, not what you'd give Catherine hehe. But yeah I'd like that too. *runs to Shipper Central*

Hmmm what I'd give Marg...

A hug. Definitely a hug. And maybe a peck on the cheek. :D

I'd give her a hug too. I'm sure everyone that meets her wants to give her a hug or something.

She also looks like she's into high-end very unique fashion.
Maybe something made just for her like a special purse or shirt or something.
That's what I would give Marg if I could. :)

LOL be careful, Alan. :D

If I knew I'm going to meet her, I'd prepare her something unique although what I don't know right this moment. lol. I'd definitely show her my ringtone because it's her singing Stand By Me hehe.

I'd give Marg and Alan some time alone. They don't seem to get much of it nowadays :)

And something tells me Alan is well used to people wanting to hug his wife ;)

No way, Erica, you have that as your ringtone?! How cool is that! Haha. So majorly jealous. ^_^

I never really knew what an awesome singer Marg is. She's got lots of talents. :D

"my man rocks me with one steady roll..." dang, but that's hot! If I had a cell phone, I'm sure I'd be using that as a ringtone too. Or maybe a combination with her small clip followed by Jorja's "satellite".

I didn't know where to put this so I hope it's okay...

I read this in the Chicago Tribune's Parade Magazine (December 30th issue). It's in the Personality Parade section:

Someone asked: "Your item on Emily Proctor made me wonder: Why do she and the other women on the CSI shows, such as Marg Helgenberger and Melina Kanakaredes, choose to show so much cleavage?

Answer: "You don't really think we dress ourselves, do you?" asks Proctor. Costume decisions lie with the producers and wardrobe staff, who seem to follow the philosophy "the deeper the cleavage, the higher the ratings."

There is a picture of Marg wearing her usual cleavage baring top, and below the picture it reads: "Bra boosts Marg - and ratings".

I just thought it was kind of interesting.

Thanks for posting that Toots. I think one of the great things about what Emily says is that it shows a lot of the people who bag Marg etc for wearing what they do, that it's actually not the actresses' choice.

That being said, we don't mind seeing a big of Marg's cleavage in this thread, do we guys? ;)

I, for one, don't mind the cleavage. In fact, I love it! And I have never thought the fact that these actresses wear less than other cast members do on the show affects how people think about their characters. IMO a woman can be both intelligent and sexy at the same time. If people think negatively about these characters just because of how they dress, it's their own loss for failing to see the intelligence and the strength behind the beauty.

And frankly, I hate it when people give Marg/Catherine crap for what she wears. Get over it. Most viewers love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back