Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I saw that auction too! If only I hadn't already signed up for this school trip... Coulda used the money to go see Marg! Whoever goes and meets her, I hope they bring back pics and post them online. I agree that whoever wins the auction, we'll have to go meet them and be their friend. ^_^

Every time I look at it, I think the reason the show didn't make it is because no one can buy Marg as a ditzy woman. She's just too smart for that ;)

Cath looked fantasic as usual. I like her hair this season. It's more red than blonde.

I'm still cracking up about the yoga remarks :lol: ;)

Her hair is looking very nice this season, but I think I liked it best season 2/3, I mean it always looks great, but yeh.

Amen! Totally agree! And also the best...you knows in the biz too. *ahem* those right below her neckline. Yup. *runs away* Don't smack me!

EricaSJ said:
Ahahaha I just found this quote in the May 2003 RedBook.

The CSI star has the best legs in the biz. They keep going, and going, and going...

:lol:

Oh gosh, i'll really pass about giving my opinion about it coz, well... im too naughty. lol

but back on topic... Marg is hot :devil:

*smiles angelically at Destiny* Nice to see you popping in, Destiny :D

Some IGC quotes:

Ann: He's young…He's a lot younger than you.
Dan: Thanks for that.

Dan: You’re pregnant? Does it feel like a boy?
Ann: Right now it feels like the stomach flu.

Ann (whispers): I’m pregnant.
Dan: What? I’m sorry, I thought you said you were pregnant.
Ann: Yeah.
Dan: You can’t be pregnant.
Ann: Yeah I can. I am
Dan: Well how did that happen?
Ann: I think you were there too.

Dan (about the pregnancy): This is fine, it’ll be fine. That means, when he’s twenty-one, I’ll be…seventy-two.
Ann: Seventy three.
Dan: Seventy two
Ann: Seventy three.
Dan: Holy crap.

EricaSJ said:
Ahahaha I just found this quote in the May 2003 RedBook.

The CSI star has the best legs in the biz. They keep going, and going, and going...

:lol:
*whistles*

Love the IGC quotes too Anne! Keep em coming!

This is from Oprah's "O" Magazine last 2006, when Oprah and her bestfriend Gayle were hounded with gay/lesbian rumors lol.

"If we were gay, we would tell you", said Gayle, "because there's nothing wrong with being gay." Oprah agreed, saying: "People think I'd be so ashamed of being gay that I wouldn't admit it? Oh, please."

Then Gayle said, "if Oprah was a man, I'd marry her". But Oprah was like, "Um, no offense, but if I was a man, I'd marry Halle Barry" and Gayle goes, "Who wouldn't? She's hot! I wouldn't kick her out of bed for making Catwoman"
And then Oprah was like, "What about Marg Helgenberger? She can investigate me anytime!"

I second Oprah. Marg can investigate me any time. No doubt. And when I die, I'd love to have Catherine and the Doc do my autopsy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back