Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumchik said:
That being said, we don't mind seeing a big of Marg's cleavage in this thread, do we guys? ;)
No, I don't mind at all! :lol:

Way before the women of CSI, Ally McBeal received a lot of flak for showing too much skin. People back then had this notion that lawyers do not wear plunging necklines and miniskirts lol. Its been years I thought people wouldn't mind seeing cleavage anymore because almost all the women on TV give their viewers an eyeful (eg. Dr. Lisa Cuddy and her funbags, Liz Lemon on 30 Rock, Dr. Brennan on Bones, etc.) Heck, even Hillary Clinton wore a low cut baring top. These women (on TV and RL) are accomplished, powerful and intelligent, they are showing people that wearing something sexy does not necessarily equate with being a bimbo, so I really don't mind if they show some skin.

Speaking of wardrobe I remember this interview way back in 2003, the CSI costume designer said that Marg's character has to be polished and sexy at the same time. She also said Catherine and Grissom wear D&G and Zegna and some other designer brands.. (whoa, I thought Grissom has no interest in fashion) lol.

The cleavage is awesome. But I do hate it when people knock Marg and other actresses for showing cleavage. Evil people.

But we do love ALL of Marg here :D

LOL Zsofi, glad to see you back. It's been a while. Happy New Year to you, too! :D

And if you live in the U.S., you're going to like this: Marg's TV movie Keys is going to be aired on January 13th on SOAP. Thanks to Angie from Graveyard Shift Home for the information. She says it's the first time the show is re-aired in a couple of years, and she doesn't see a date for a repeat so far. So set your recorders because you don't know how long you'll have to wait if you miss it this time. :lol: Oh and Gary Dourdan is in it, too. :D

My brother has just said the most flabbergasting thing to me. We were watching CSI, he's 15 and he watches too, bless lol. Anyway, on to the point, the ep we were watching was 408, and he sat there, looking as if he were pondering something, and then he just said, "Don't you think Catherine is really ugly?"

I just sat in shock, my mother watches too, and she just said, I think she is quite an attractive women. Me, well, nobody knows that I think she is HOT, but anyway, I just kinda sat there, in shock.

Now I know everyone has different tastes and stuff, but surely anybody and everybody can see that Marg is a generally attractive woman? I mean even if like you are attracted to someone totally the opposite of her, surely you'd understand she is attractive?

I'm just so in shock that anybody could actually call her ugly?! I may just take my little brother to the opticians tomorrow, or to the doctors so they can examine his head ;).

^ LOL that was actually quite funny to me. :lol:

I, for one, think that Marg is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, and when I say beautiful, I don't mean just physically. However, each to their own I guess although I don't think I'll ever figure out why someone would think she's um...ugly. :p

Seriously, bubbles, never mind the "each to their own" part. You need to convert your brother into a Marg fan. :D

Haha. Yeah, Kaylyne. Definitely.

Maybe your brother was having a bad day? Or is sick? Or jealous of Alan??

LOL I think Alan is fully aware that a lot of people are very jealous of him, and that includes you and me. I think I've said this... I'm straight but I enjoy watching beautiful women. And if I ever turned gay, Marg would be the reason. :D

Oh you know he totally does. Like when he was bragging to everyone at the country club that Marg got asked to pose for Playboy (too bad she didnt!).

I can understand why she didn't though. To Hughie she's just "Mom" and how embarrassing would it be if YOUR mom posed in Playboy? LOL

And Alan and Marg are cute - which is why I love Erica's banner :D

LOL she was invited by Playboy and Alan got all excited (called all his friends and bragged), but she didn't accept it. According to Marg, Hughie was like "NO! NOOOOOO!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back