Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
*is also happy to be investigated anytime*

Some Marg quotes from the first two computer games - which she actually voiced:

Catherine: Hey, learning math without a calculator comes in handy sometimes
Dark Motives

Ace: Please tell me you're my physical therapist, beautiful
Catherine: Just isn't your lucky night, is it?
Dark Motives

Catherine: Well you laughed so hard in the face of death you could've used an adult diaper
Dark Motives

Gil: And Catherine Willows…She's…well…she's who you'll be working on your first case with tonight
Dark Motives

Catherine: You believe this insanity?
Dark Motives

Catherine: We've got a pungent yellowish liquid. I'm gonna past on the taste test…how about you?
Dark Motives

Catherine hands Greg a cup of coffee
Greg: No thanks, makes me jumpy
Catherine: Just analyse it, would you Greg?
Dark Motives

OMG Anne I love them! :lol: Never played any of the CSI game but it looks the lines there are wittier than the current CSI scripts.

I found this link to ET's video interview with Marg at the "Scene of the Crime"-themed WGA picket line, December 18, 2007:

Marg Helgenberger Lends Support To The WGA Strike! 12/18/2007
http://www.etonline.com/news/2007/12/56646/index.html

And here's a little something about Marg at the WGA strike on a blog of a former-casting-agent-turned-writer:
http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2/2007/12/scene-of-the-cr.html

I saw that interview too. LOL what can I say except she looks gorgeous as usual? Oooooh the floppy hat! :lol:

I love the quotes from the games!

"Hey, learning math without a calculator comes in handy sometimes" that one got me, I don't know why, it just had me in creases. I hate Math

The floppy hat is huge. I don't think anyone else could wear that as well as Marg does, she looks great.

Awwww looks like we're going to have a cold awards season.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation star Marg Helgenberger who is married to actor and President of the Screen Actors Guild, Alan Rosenberg said, “I already know there’s many nominees that have already called my husband and said they aren’t crossing the picket lines.” I truly hope the actors are in total support of the writers.
I also read other news that said writers are boycotting the award shows by refusing to write scripts for them.

I don't really care about the Globes. Marg wouldn't attend anyway, but if CSI wins a PCA and there is no show, I know I'll be sad for not being able to see her. :(

Shane told me they revamped the PCA. There'll be no red carpet and no press allowed.

...The usual live format for the People's Choice Awards, which would have been held at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium, with winners taking the stage to accept their awards as announced, has been scrapped, along with the traditional red carpet.
'
Instead, the two-hour CBS broadcast on January 8 will consist of host Queen Latifah appearing in prerecorded segments, introducing a string of video clips of nominees and winners, who will be contacted in advance to tape thank-you speeches...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071220/tv_nm/peopleschoice_dc

This just crushed my dreams of seeing Marg, Hugh, Lisa and Johnny together on the stage/the red carpet lol.

Hottie_Cath said:
Shane told me they revamped the PCA. There'll be no red carpet and no press allowed.

...The usual live format for the People's Choice Awards, which would have been held at Los Angeles' Shrine Auditorium, with winners taking the stage to accept their awards as announced, has been scrapped, along with the traditional red carpet.
'
Instead, the two-hour CBS broadcast on January 8 will consist of host Queen Latifah appearing in prerecorded segments, introducing a string of video clips of nominees and winners, who will be contacted in advance to tape thank-you speeches...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071220/tv_nm/peopleschoice_dc

This just crushed my dreams of seeing Marg, Hugh, Lisa and Johnny together on the stage/the red carpet lol.

Yeah. That's the only reason I voted for CSI is so I could get Marg/CSI pictures. lol! Bleh.

I have lost interest in running all my fansites so marghelgenber.com, marghelgenberger.net and marghelgenberger.org are forsale. I will include all material and the images/videos will not have tags.

Email me at thekinger70@hotmail.com

LOL why is everyone so quite? Busy enjoying the holidays? :D

Marg shares her Christmas shopping tips here:

...Marg Helgenberger, star of the CBS hit drama CSI, says, “My tradition is doing my holiday shopping on the fly. Whenever I have a chance throughout the year, I pick up my gifts for everyone. Gift by gift, I find them, sometimes in the most unusual places. But when I see something perfect for a family member or friend, I get it, even it it’s July. By the end of the year, all my shopping is done, and I’m not stressed out.”
Hehe that's smart. :D

Hello
Its my first post on this form but I love Catherine (she is one of my favourite characters on the show) and I think Marg is one hell of an actress! :D :D :D

Welcome NZGirly! Welcome to the thread! We all love our Marg here. MmmmmmmmmmmMarg.

And I love the way she does her Christmas shopping. I'm so with her!

Welcome NZFirly. Hope you have a good time here. :)

LOL our girl is smart, isn't she? And I bet everybody loves her presents. :D

^Oh I thought they didn't really celebrate Christmas since Alan is Jewish. I believe Marg said in an interview that they only have a really small Christmas tree. Well, it doesn't mean that there's no need to give gifts to one other :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back