Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy freakin' HOTNESS! I love that shoot!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks kaylyne. I love the one in D&G green silk top!!! and the red dress! sizzling!

EricaSJ said:
Oh wow. *fans self* That was HAWT. :eek: *thud* *faints*

Thanks so much for the heads-up, kay. Those photos were absolutely gorgeous! Bummer I don't live in the US. I sure am looking forward to the mag popping up on ebay. :D

*right-click and saves the pics*

Jeff Foxworthy is on the cover with "You can grill anything!" in large text. Make sure you get the right one.

Dang Hottie, you're fast! I'm totally in love with your new sig! <3

And thanks Walter, I'll make sure I get the right one. Oh I need to email you for the favor. See you later!

OMFG! i've just watched pics from parade...OMG! i think i won't be able to do anything today. iy's too much for me..ufff..

It's hard to believe that not is she going to be 50 next year, but that Hughie will be off to college soon. :eek:

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could help me out. On the Soap network they are showing episodes of Ryan's Hope. Right now they are in 1981. I was wondering if anyone had any information on her stint there? Please?

I said this on the Marg pic thread. I guess there is no need to post the Parade Magazine article and photos since Hottie has the pic as her sig. :lol:

I liked the article. She says she plays the loving-innocent wife in Mr. Brooks.
My sister-in-law is going to see the movie and she'll fill me in. ;)

I can't believe her son is that old already to be looking at colleges. :eek:

Oh well, she looks great!!!

Hey umbrello - Marg didn't start Ryan's Hope until 1982, so you have a little way to go yet :)

Let us know when you do see it - I bet we'd all love to hear about Marg on Ryan's Hope :D

:D I was worried I may have missed her. And you bet I'll give a hollar when she appears.

Has anyone seen her on Ryan's Hope? Was she good? Or was that a dumb question? :eek:

I've never seen Marg on RH. I really want to. I think Bev has seen her as Siobhan (sp), though. Bummer she won't be online for a while, or we could ask her about it.

I've only seen pics of Marg in RH, and heard stories of how good she was in that soap from coolcatz =)

Saw this schedule for Mr. Brooks btw from an LA website-
MGM's"Mr. Brooks" Movie Premiere- May 22- time TBA(arrivals are likely to start between 5 PM and 6:30 PM) at Grauman's Chinese Theatre,6925 Hollywood Blvd, in Hollywood - celebs expected: Kevin Costner, Demi Moore, Dane Cook, Marg Helgenberger, Danielle Panabaker and more...

I saw her original RH run. She didn't have much to work with script wise. I noticed her nevertheless.

I hope Soapnet doesn't do what they did a few years ago. Within a month of showing Marg's episodes, they decided to restart from the beginning. I was so mad, I dropped Soapnet from my cable lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back