Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I definitely love that deleted scene. It was so sweet, and so emotional. And I don't think I can ever figure out why they deleted that scene. *pouts*

On another note, our girl was voted the hottest girl on CSI. Yay! You can view the poll results over here. :D

Well of COURSE she was voted the hottest girl. Are we surprised? lol

I've never understood why they deleted that scene either. I think it shows a great emotional connection between the two characters - and something that Carter really aspired to have.

I'm glad they included the deleted scene on the DVD or we might never have gotten to see it.

Catherine definately deserves to win hottest CSI. :D

Ooh, I love IGC! I saw the deleted scene too, and I really wish they would have put that in the movie...

Yay Catherine for winning the hottest CSI! Or would that be Marg...?

Well, they were voting for the "hottest CSI girl" and they had both the actresses' and the characters' names. So I guess both Marg and Catherine won. :D

Drumchik said:
And I'd love for her to win. I'd also love Mariska to win. Can they win together? :D

It sucks when two of them get nominated together. *headdesk* Hopefully one of them will get it at least :D

So, when is Mr. Brooks released in America? Who's going to see it and can provide us with Margalicious and Margasmic details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back