Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, random question Do we know if the French Palace actually exsists or they're just using that as a pseudonym for a real place cuz of legal stuff?

oh and can't wait for TGTBTD

I think they made it up, just like they did with the Tangiers and the Rampart. :)

Fra I lurve your new icon. ;)

Thanx E! ;)

If the French Palace had been real, I think there would have been TONS of fans.:lol:

I watched Marg's interview on "The View" (I can't remember when it was taken) but they were talking about Catherine's stripping days. And she's like "You'll never see me stripping, 'cuz in this way people can imagien what they want".
That was cute...And there was one of the 4 hosts who kept pressing on this matter of the stripping. She was awkward :lol:

I guess I just found myself the most stupid information ever.. I was just going over Marg's bio and suddenly realised her son has the same birthdate I have.. only he is 6 years younger :)

Oh Dardeile, I just love your sig, perfect ;) Awwwh I like Marcia Cross, she seems like a sweetheart and Bree rawks.

They made up Rampart etc? Omg i'm so unknowledgable! Didn't have a clue.

Oooh she's been on Ellen? I lurve Ellen, is the clip on YT does anyone know? Wouldn't mind watching that.

She's been on Ellen twice, but I've only seen the last interview. I really really want to see that first interview. I'm desperate. :( lol.

Yeah ams I saw the Ellen (Dec 2005 interview) clip on Youtube. Just search for "Marg on The Ellen's Show"

Hey E you might wanna send an email to Ellen hehehe :lol: I remember she always reads fan mails, even those from outside the US, and tries to grant those funny/interesting requests..

Weeee thanks Hottie watching it now as we speak. LOVE her boots. Such great fashion sense.

AWWWHHH she giggles. Love giggles.
Lmao 'he's a good time boy' ;)
The exit slides, always wanted to go down one of those.

Anyway i'm gonna stop comentating now, anyone that hasnt seen it definatly should! :D

I was just semi-watching Weeping Willows on SpikeTV, when an ad/promo for Mr Brooks came on. No Marg/Emma Brooks sighting, though. Bummer! I wonder if they're going to run different versions of the promos, or if we'll only get the same one for the next month. I'm sure the promos will be popping up everywhere pretty soon.

OH MY GOD! I was watching that too, but I totally missed the promo! *cries* Oh well, I'll just watch it online, but still... it's not the same. Then again, if Marg wasn't in it, I guess I'm not really missing much. I'm going to see the movie, but only cuz she's in it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back