Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys there is an awards thread for LV, if you want to put it in there you will get more people to see this and discuss it. You're not being yelled at for discussing it in here, but it will bring up more for the discussions.

Wow, yea. I really hope she wins the award. I loved her acting in BTK 2! She's just great <3 Best Drama Actress \o/ Cheers!

Uhmm, Destiny, where's the thread? I can't find it |D *is too dumb*

lol thanks Destiny. The reason why I didn't post about it in the awards thread is it was just a submission. It's not like she was nominated already. Everything is unsure now. If she really gets nominated, I'd talk about it in the award thread non-stop that you'd get really tired of me really soon. :lol:

Oh joy, I really hope they chose the right episode, or at least they'd tinker with BTK Part 2 and put a longer clip of the "processing scene" there :lol: ... Marg's up against Falco, Sedgwick, Hargitay, McDonnell, Arquette, Flockhart, Britton, and Sally Field they are insanely good and popular... *crosses fingers for Marg*

Signy said: Uhmm, Destiny, where's the thread? I can't find it |D *is too dumb*
Nope just needed to do a search for it its right HERE!.
EricaSJ said: lol thanks Destiny. The reason why I didn't post about it in the awards thread is it was just a submission. It's not like she was nominated already. Everything is unsure now. If she really gets nominated, I'd talk about it in the award thread non-stop that you'd get really tired of me really soon. :lol:
Its about awards, its speculation (ie submissions), an LV actress, Possible nominations, news on it, see where I am going, its a discussion thread use it drum up peoples knowledge. ;)

I really hope she will 1)be nomenated and 2) win the award, because she deserves it.
BTK 2 was a great ep, despite teh self proceeding scene, which was in BTK 1.
We have a wonderful performance through the whole episode, she's been really able to make you feel Catherine's pain.
I mean, if she doesn't get it, I might stop watching television.
*Thinks about not watching Marg*
No, okay, no.

Billy & Marg again?! OK, probably not together, but tune in to the Early Show thursday morning. This from the inside scoop

-->"CSI WEEK: CSI SET VISIT: This season of CSI has given us everything from a Big Romance between Grissom and Sara... to a so-called "Miniature Killer." All season long, the killer left-behind a scale-model miniature of the crime scene. The cast told our own Julie Chen that those models were as fascinating for them as they were for the fans. Thursday morning, we’ll have a preview of the big season finale from stars Marg Helgenberger and William Petersen!"<--

IA, she's a fantastic actress and totally hot (not that that really has much to do with getting an Emmy or whatever... but it doesn't hurt;))

She's got decent competition, though, so I wish her the best. But I'm sure Marg will do great. Even if she doesn't win, in my world, she wins just about every award out there. :D

Yay!More Marg and Billy on TV together :)

And I'd love for her to win. I'd also love Mariska to win. Can they win together? :D

*thud*

Omg. That little black number Cath was wearing tonight. You know that low cut, black blouse. OMG, I couldn't keep from hyperventilating and she was like, wearing that beautiful low cut, black blouse nearly the entire time.

omg. omg. must go to pic thread and beg for pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back