Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the kiss between Billy and Marg earlier, is it just me, or has she smooched with just about everyone on the cast :lol: Long live Marg :D

Smoochie-Queen, huh? Hmmm... I really like the sound of that. Signy. Niiice. :D All hail Marg, our Smoochie-Queen. *bows down to Marg*

Did anyone catch tonight's ET? They had another Mr Brooks preview. It started out with "Kevin Costner in the closet with a CSI star", then some of the same video footage that we saw in their first preview a month ago (Marg/Kevin laughing in the closet with the "you're so bad" comment, and them eating at the table)...then it became all about Kevin and Demi. I'm guessing that's the way the rest of the previews a going to go - a small Marg mention to get people interested, then off to Kevin and Demi.

I saw the clip of Mr. Brooks last night during Weeping Willows

and I had a friend come out and I made her watch said episode ^^^. She too is a Marg fan. :D

Got this from ohnotheydidn't. :)

2006-2007 Preliminary submissions for Emmy consideration - DRAMA
Here is a compiled list of the preliminary submissions for Emmy consideration by major contenders in DRAMA shows.

"These episodes were submitted by the early entry deadline, but any episode may be changed by the final deadline of May 31. For the series race, each program submits only one episode which will be judged by an early screening panel. If nominated, each series will then submit six episodes for the final judging panel."

BEST DRAMA ACTRESS

MARG HELGENBERGER for C.S.I.
"Built to Kill, Part 2" (air date 9/28/06)
In the second part of this two-parter Grissom investigates the murder of an aging rockstar who is found dead in his kitchen with an exact replica of the crime scene on the counter next to him. Meanwhile, Catherine (Marg Helgenberger) probes her own abduction and learns that someone may be targeting her family.
I hope she'll get nominated. I really do. She so deserves an Emmy just for the scene where Catherine processes herself.

They selected Built to Kill part 2, though didn't they? Isn't the self process scene in part 1? Either way, yes she deserves another Emmy.

Wow- I really hope she gets nominated, and snags that well-deserved Emmy. She was extremely amazing in that episode! :)

Didn't they show that scene in part 2, too (in the opening sequence)? Or am I dreaming again? lol. Anyways she shone in BTK 2, with or without that scene. Boy, she HAS TO be nominated, not just because she performed so well, but also because that way we'll get to see her dressing up and have pic!spam :lol:

I think she did the scene in BTK Part 2, right near the beginning, I.. think. She did a great job, I'm glad she's at least being mentioned for nomination. If she wins, then it gives CSI a whole new meaning to "A show with talented actors/actresses" :p

Time to go back & rewatch the Margness, E! They only showed a couple of very short clips (maybe 2-seconds worth) of the "processing self" scene in part 2 - one with her waking up, one where she takes a "sample", and one when she's in the shower. it mainly starts with her walking to the motel office.

I'm not sure their criteria, but if they judge by just one small scene - then I'd vote for the "process" scene in part 1. If they judge by full episode, part 2 is the absolute choice. Her journey to find out the truth begins with "the walk", then processing her own stuff at the lab, the car accident, the slap from Sam, Lindsey's rescue, having Sam die in her arms....that's the full episode to pick, hands down. Part 1 was very boring until the final 10 minutes.

She somehow didn't make it for LHB in season 3, so if she doesn't make it with this performance, I don't think she ever will again.

I really hope she'll win, but we all know how big/small the chance is. lol. And look at the other submissions for the category, they're all great actresses doing a damned fine job on their shows. One would be extremely lucky just to get nominated. :) No matter Marg wins or not, I'm glad that CBS recognized her hard work and her talent and has kept submitting her all these years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back