Marg/Catherine #6.0: Totally Thud Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can so see you and Alan getting into a battle over Marg. And Marg will be there going: "Who the heck is this crazy chick?"

Drumchik said:
I can so see you and Alan getting into a battle over Marg. And Marg will be there going: "Who the heck is this crazy chick?"
That isn't far fetched :lol: I so can see that. Hehehe..

Hey gals I just got more info about Marg's new movie "Columbus Day". It will be directed by Charles Burmeister, an indie film maker whose movies have won awards at Sundance. He also wrote "Columbus Day" and the screenplay won "the Chesterfield Screenwriting Fellowship sponsored by Paramount Pictures and was named in the top 30 of 5,500 scripts considered for the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences' Nicholl Fellowship."

Yay! *rubs hands* an indie writer/director.. I hope he'll give a different twist to Marg's wifey role.

Oh, my, God! I just got Marg's autograph!
Sent her a letter in November and already gave up hope.
But today, when I came home after long and boring day at work, there it was!
I'm crying and laughing and smiling and everything at the same time.

Just had to tell someone. :)
Still can't believe this is true.

Congratulations Marilah! Is this from studiofanmail or the gal herself?

And thanks for the new info about the movie, Hottie :) Very cool.

Marg & Billy caught kissing again on ET!! A two-second preview on wednesday's episode. Tune in on thursday for the main event!

Did anyone of you catch the preview of tomorrow night's ET? They're going to show clips of stars they caught kissing, and there, Marg and Billy were kissing again. :eek: From the preview, that kiss is even hotter than the last one. *fans self* I really appreciate the friendship between these two. They are such cute friends. :)

Wooaaa! Marg and Billy are soo cute :D I love the clip. *whispers* Go Grillows lol~ And the last phrase from Marg is coolness! Anything is possible :D

I just gotten the photo of Marg as well :D I mailed to studiofanmail on the 11th March and got it yesterday :D *hugs piccie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back