Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sexy Master. That's such a great name for marg :)

Which Insider interview was it that they gave her the name?

Its from the January 2006 The Insider interview, Marg landed a spot in their Best Dressed List (she wore the Roberto Cavalli gown on PCA 2006) and they called her "The Sexy Master".

Hey guys,
Man I haven't been here in a while... Haha, and I am only here right now cause I am bored so. I just made my first official wallpaper and I'd love to know what you guys think about it. Doen'st matter if you have good or bad news, I'd love to have some suggestions on my work. Maybe I can learn and improve. =)
I used the lyrics form the song Heartbreaker by Led Zeppelin and screenshots from Built to Kill part One.

Check it out!

Reminder There is an Art forum, for Icons, banners, wallpaper, ect. to be posted. Also keep the reminder that this is a PG-13 board with the Adult Content rule. Thank you.

Sorry, forgotten, haven't been here for quite a long time. But I'll try not to forget anymore and post it ovet there the next time.

If someone has the clip from that interview, could they PM me? I can't seem to find it anywhere on my computer, which is very strange.

:D Thanks And Jessica, nice wallpaper :D

Thanks Drumchik. :D
I am intending to make another one today, but I'll post it in the Fan Art thread cause I don't want the mod's on my back again =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back