Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tally and Fra. LOL what did I do to deserve both mods wishing me a happy birthday? I feel so cool right now. :D

And Marg is hot.

Happy Birthday Erica

yeah that scene was really funny, especially when nick said he thought she was going to leave and she said "why? because i shaved my beard?"

haha, that was funny.

I was watching Monsters Inc the other day, and I thought how cool it would be to see Marg in an animated movie like that. I know she's doing Conan, but it would be cool to see her in like a Disney movie or something. Teehee.

DIdn't you know that's where Boo came from? Monsters Inc? Teehee.

Hence why Catherine has a Boo doll that she got at the baby shower for Eliza. ;)

Okay,I read the fic with "Boo" in it some time ago and liked it.... my question is where can I find it again? I "think" I read it on graveshiftcsi, but I"m not wanting to put my life on it. Please help!!! Thanks folks!!

No, they rejected BOM, remember? I think Lindsey said it sounded weird or something.

Yep, that's where one can find the Lyrics Series. 65 chapters and it's still going! *thud*

Yeah, I know. I just thought that's where you got the idea. From McLeod's. I didn't realize it was from Monsters, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back