Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, PM me too if anyones' got it. I believe she said it was lavendar and green to looked good on redheads. But really, whichever dress she picks will look lovely. And if I were a dress, I'd wanna be worn by her!!

^ Could be that. I think redheads look great in lavender/purple, too. Look at the purple dress she wore at the 2005 Emmys!

kc_from_kc said:
And if I were a dress, I'd wanna be worn by her!!
*coughs* Am I down in the gutter again? *slaps self*

I want to see her in green too, my fave colors are green & orange :lol:

But no matter what she wears - It will look hot (;

Now a question.. there was a clip with Marg in blue with a cap.. Erica, you made some icons of it in your newest icon batch. Nr. 38, 39 and 40. Someone do have the clip and could send me per PN?

Yeah kc got it right, Marg said that on Oprah when she showed off her house. She said "Green is my favorite color; I also like lavender—they look good on redheads"

I don't have the Oprah show either, PM me too, hehe. :) The video isn't in the Oprah site, I clicked on buy dvds/transcript and its not there..

Now a question.. there was a clip with Marg in blue with a cap.. Erica, you made some icons of it in your newest icon batch. Nr. 38, 39 and 40. Someone do have the clip and could send me per PN?
The short version (Billy w/ little Marg) of the interview is on WPAP, click on News and look for January 1 2007. The segment is called Five US' "CSI : The Inside Story" If you want to watch the complete version(the whole segment about Marg) its on allaboutmarg.com.

if someone would PM the oprah interview-thatd be awesome :D

i have this thing on my computer that lets me put video files from my computer onto my ipod...and i put some marg interviews on mine :devil:

one of my favorite interviews is when she is on Ellen and she tries to be an french chef :lol:

Signy said:
I have that clip, but I'm not home right now and can't upload it for you. Kelly has posted a clip of the same interview on aam, though. UK Channel 5 made a brief interview with her while shooting Loco Motives and she made some interesting comments about Catherine and Catherine/Gil. She's really cute there. Hehe.

could you perhaps post it? i can't open it on aam. i think it's my computer...it sucks... it can be nice, but other times it's just doing what it wants...i hate that! so maybe if you have time you could post it! i'd be very happy

Signy, cathwillows and Josoyjo I pm'd you about the Five US clips. I forgot to tell you that you could get part of the Marg interview from the WPAP. LOL. I also included another clip that has the rest of the interview in the zip file I uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back