Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know if the team will trust catherine again or if that mistrust status will remain for some more episodes?
i hate to think that everyone turns away from her!

^ Hello to you too! Welcome to the Marg/Catherine thread. We love new people hehe. I'm Erica. I bite, but I only do love bites. :D

And Marg is hot. (Don't ask me why I just put it there. I learned this from Anne.)

*snicker* Erica, you're so bad. I think the Terror Twins have been rubbing off on you.

NEWBIES!!! *pounces* Welcome to the thread!!

Hehe. And yes, Marg IS hot :D

Huh? What? From where did you see that I'm bad? You're right, though. If I am bad, it's all Terror Twins' fault. *polishes halo* :D

*smirk* Yeah, your halo is held up the same way mine is - by horns.

Something tells me that Marg would be exactly the same :D

i was reading a few pages back and someone mentioned a Regis and Kelly interview? anyone have that clip and would like to give me the link? *wouldtottalyloveyouforever* :D

anyone have any news on that conan obrian movie she was in or something like that?

Not Conan O'Brien, but Conan: Red Nails - based on a comic.

-->"Red Nails depicts Conan's greatest ever adventure as he goes deeper into the Jeweled City, where he is reunited with Valeria the pirate. Within the regions of the city, they meet the Princess Tascela who shows a very high amount of interest towards Conan's female companion Valeria, however its more than her body which the Princess lusts... Full of betrayal and against the darkest of sorcery, Conan must use his instincts to save those who he cares about against the influence of the lands most twisted evil.<--

Marg is the voice of Princess Tascela. I haven't heard any update on when it's set to release.

here are some interviews with marg and it includes a regis and kelly [URL Removed]

*Edited: Per the rules of the board, you can not post sites where downloading is required unless paid for.*

^ Psst! *whispers* I don't think it's allowed to link to webpages offering copyrighted materials unless the webpages belong to the copyright owners. It would be better if you take this to pm or email.

Erica, is correct, the Board Rules state; Intellectual Property: As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

The only time in which downloading is allowed to be discussed, is when it is legally paid for.

Yep they did! I got the name from them, I just fell in love with it! :D

And how true is it. If anyone had doubts, Leaving Las Vegas proved it. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back