Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if I want to see her in black or red.
Something black would be great, because I still remember the dress she wore at the PCA.

But red...OMG, the hotness. O_O

Sent you all a PM. :D (hanna, cathwillows, Anne)
Awesome wallpaper Jessica. Love that scene.

Btw, how sure are we that she's gonna attend the SAG awards? Aren't they filming for the Feb sweeps by that time?

I'm guessing the SAG Awards are higher priority for her, since Alan is heavily involved. Plus the SAGs are on a sunday night - the others have been on weeknights. She could've been working those nights.

Something tells me she'll probably be at the SAGs with Alan. They're so supportive of each other and this is a big deal for Alan, so I think she'll be there.

Thanks for the PM Hottie :)

And color of a dress...hmmm...red sounds good...you know what would be awesome - GREEN. Like the color of Marcia Cross's dress. That would SO suit the redhead Marg ;)

Red would be hot, but I'd love to see her in a green dress. It really suits redheads. I wonder why she's never really gone for that colour before.

She did wear a light green to the golden globes one year. Looked absolutely beautiful.

But I'd really love a darker green - as I said, the color of Marcia's dress.

Me too. I'd love to see her in a dress smiliar to Marcia's. That would look so HOT with her hair.

Oh I love that Gloden Globes look. Green dress with butterfly clips. She looked classic, like a goddess. While I also think she looks gorgeous in any color, I have to say that red and green do suit her best because of her red hair. Didn't she say that her favorite colors were red and green because redheads looked good in them? That's what I think, too. :)

The butterfly clips were gorgeous. And yes, red and green. Redheads look great in them :D

ETA: I was just wondering if anyone had a clip of Marg showing her house off in Oprah, I think it was. I really loved the screencaps I saw of it, so if anyone has it, could they PM me?

*bats eyelashes sweetly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back