Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signy said:
Which interview from Letterman was it? She was many times @ Letterman. Someone has it or knows a homepage where to get it? :)
The one that shows her early days as a weather girl? That's last year's interview. She was wearing a black strapless top and Dave said he liked it when she bent down. :lol:

WillowsWannaBe said:
Marg about tattoos: "Actually, I don't have one!" ---> I would have never expected! :D LOLZ, kidding.
Really? I wasn't surprised at all. I mean I always think although Marg looks like an open wild girl, there's still part of her that remains traditional. Hehe. Or maybe she's not that traditional but she just doesn't feel like having tatoos. The flames around the *coughs* comment did crack me up, though. :lol:

EricaSJ said:
The flames around the *coughs* comment did crack me up, though. :lol:
Her story about that was so funny. The part that made it interesting was that she was with Scott Wilson at that party too. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would hang around and check out tattoos with you.

hehe. must google him to find out more.

but yeah, i agree marg seems like someone who likes to have fun but not hte tattoo kinda person.

EricaSJ said:
Signy said:
Which interview from Letterman was it? She was many times @ Letterman. Someone has it or knows a homepage where to get it? :)
The one that shows her early days as a weather girl? That's last year's interview. She was wearing a black strapless top and Dave said he liked it when she bent down. :lol:
Im not really sure, but I think I saw that Letterman interview (last year) on youtube.

Speaking of interviews, for the life of me I have never been able to find her first interview on the Ellen Degeneres Show. I've seen her second one from Dec. '05, but NOBODY I've talked to has been able to find the first appearance, or seen a transcript of it, nothing. I've also never been able to find her Conan O Brian interview from 2003. I'd hate to miss any marg material, So if anyone here knows anything about those two interviews, could you let me (us) know? ,

Hottie_Cath said:
EricaSJ said:
Signy said:
Im not really sure, but I think I saw that Letterman interview (last year) on youtube.
I found it :)

"Oh I love it when you do that" <-- LOL

Everytime Marg is @ Letterman I think she's a little bit nervous =).. (Oh, she said that in the interview :lol:) I love the Interviews of Marg, everytime she's laughing and has fun and and and.. :lol:

LOL! This interview is SO funny! AND THE WEATHER CLIPS! LOOOL! It's killingly funny ^^

Yeah, I remember watching that interview before starting to have any kind of interest in Marg. And I just thought her laugh was the cutest ever. She laughs, and you can not stop laughing too :D

bite me!

yeah, she and john stamos--anytime they start giggling (yes THE STAMOS giggles) i start giggling because they are so cute.

^I am with you....She is really cute and lovely when she is smiling laughing-is happy in general!! :D

how long did it take you to come up with that, Ath? :p My fellow Taylor Girl ;)

You giggle over anything, Squishy!

I watched some of Through the Eyes of A Killer again while extracting clips from the movie. That scene in the sauna always makes me giggle. Marg is just too cute, and so does her laugh. :lol: And of course, her love scenes with Richard Dean Anderson are always hot. I love that she wears garters in this movie. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back