Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i have sources that say she hasn't. and again it is none of our business whether she has or has not had surgery.

Is this true?

DEAR STACY: Is Marg Helgenberger of Scandinavian ancestry? Where did that name come from? -- D.D., Cleveland

DEAR D.D.: The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" actress goes by a shortened version of her middle name. Her given name is Mary Margaret Helgenberger. She was born in Fremont, Neb., and is German on her father's side, Irish on her mother's.

From this article here.

Hottie_Cath said:
Her given name is Mary Margaret Helgenberger.
I'm wondering if this is right or not. I've seen a lot of different bios of her, some say her middle name is just Marg, some say it's Margaret.
Which is the correct one? :S

Wikipedia says in every language that she's named Mary Marg Helgenberger.. But you're right: 50% say Marg, 50% say Margaret.. Humm..

Marg and Margaret are almost the same though!But maybe they use to call it Marg all the time so it stayed! ;)

Marg has said numerous times (I remember specifically on Rosie's show) that it's officially Mary Marg - not short for Margaret. Only her mom still calls her Mary Marg. To everyone else, she's just Marg. (or Ms Helgenberger, or Mrs Rosenberg, I guess)
ETA: I think I still have those video clips at my place

:lol:
"Mary marg Helgeneberger, coem here NOW"
Probably it means BIG trouble.

And speaking about her neame, do you remember when she told David Letterman about the forecast show, on how she had to change her name because the two co-presenter had impossible names too? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back