Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
good. glad to see you are still posting. and like e said we don't know (and honestly we really don't care because she just rocks).

You shoulda been on YIM with Anne when she saw that icon. I could hear the squeal all the way across the pond.

How cool is this! I get to use the RAWR icon, and I get to see your icon of Marg in glasses!!

It's like DOUBLE hot!

Oh God, E! You keep treating Anne like this I won't have a TT to write with. She'll be a puddle of drool at the keyboard.

Remember how we always say Marg looks extremely hawt in red? I was watching my "The Last Time I Committed Suicide" DVD again (only the parts with Marg) and when I saw her in her red outfit, I was like...siiiiiiigh she's so damned hot. :lol:

but we know Marg looks hawt in ANY color -
purple (THE dress), white (THE suit), black (the little dress with the cutouts), don't forget about her red dress at the end of her ER scene in the street.

OK, so I didn't really like the light blue one in the Frasier episode. On second thought, maybe it was just her haircut that didn't work there.

I so agree with you about that dress from The Last Time I Committed Suicide. It's worth watching that movie just for Marg in that outfit. So damn hawt! RAWR!

kaylyne said:
but we know Marg looks hawt in ANY color -
purple (THE dress), white (THE suit), black (the little dress with the cutouts), don't forget about her red dress at the end of her ER scene in the street.
Hehe that's true. Don't forget the green. Although she doesn't wear green that often, she looks absolutely stunning in it. Didn't she say that her favorite color was green and that redheads looked good in it? :D

Heck yeah! Redheads look great in green! Just look at Marcia and that dress at the Emmys.

I loved Marg's green dress at the golden globes that one year. With the butterflies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back