Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys .. i just wanted to tell you that i still read this thread ... but i don't post ... you are all such big fans and know sooo much about marg and i'm just a little catherine fan ...
and congrats on the new thread a little late i know ;)

kaylyne said:
The Knocklinger, Helgenberger, Eisenminger report. That's some tongue twister.
Uuuuh... wait... WHAT are we talking about? *runs out of the room crying* *comes back to check if someone has filled her up*

Welcome on board, Signy and Welcome back Sienna!
Don't worry. There's still lot to learn about Marg for ALL of us. ;)

Hey y'all! :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
kaylyne said:
The Knocklinger, Helgenberger, Eisenminger report. That's some tongue twister.
Uuuuh... wait... WHAT are we talking about? *runs out of the room crying* *comes back to check if someone has filled her up*
Dardeile, kaylyne, etc. were talking about the David Letterman interview.
In that interview, David Letterman showed some clips of Marg as a weather girl at a local tv station in Nebraska when she was 19 years old. Knocklinger and Eisenminger are the surnames of the anchors of the show.. Like Helgenberger, those names are hard to pronounce so Marg had to simplify her name to "Margi McCarty". (dunno the speeling lol)

It was McCarty? LOL. I always thought it was McCarthy. :lol: I love that interview. Actually I like it better than this year's. ;)

Thank you Dardeile!

Which interview from Letterman was it? She was many times @ Letterman. Someone has it or knows a homepage where to get it? :)

I liked both interviews but I preferred that one to this years. She seemed to laugh more in the previous one. But I did like her stories in this years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back