Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
Haven't seen those hot scenes E.. I only saw the hot scenes in Frame by Frame, Species, etc. lol. :D
Normally I would say try mh.com but I guess it's still off. *checks* Oh yes :( And Rissa, you forgot about The Tommyknockers :p

Mmmmm. Through the Eyes of a Killer. Nice.

Marg and Marcia on the same page? I don't know if I can handle the hotness!

I think marghelgenberger.com will be offline for sometime or for good as the owners of the domain are in the process of moving to Denmark. Last email I had from them was they would switch back to their own hosting if they continue the site. In the short run they have no time to manage fan sites.

Rissa I got you hot Marg/RDA clips over at the cozy corner. :D Oh I like the hot scene in Species. It's totally cute! And great view, I must say. :devil:

^ Aw thanks! It's a scene from the China Beach episode Limbo. Anne told me *someone* should make an icon saying RARW with that scene and I obeyed. :D Glad you like it!

kc_from_kc said:
No one knows or cares if she's had botox or not. And she's a natural redhead who dyes it blonde.

Just wanted to say sorry it seems like i offended most of you guys without meaning to, I am also a huge catherine/marg fan so dont be all mad at me. i think she is hot no matter what especially when she wears overalls tied at the waist and tank top! Yum!
Once again sorry for causing offence.

^ Don't worry, I don't think anyone here feels offended by you, at least not me. It's just this topic has been brought up several times and we're quite tired of talking about it. In fact, a few of us suspect Marg has work done on her face, but no one has a certain answer since she's never talked about it. Personally, I don't care because I love her for who she is, not for what she looks like (that's certainly a bonus, though). Also, I don't think doing it is a bad thing as long as you don't go over the top. Sometimes it even helps people gain their self-confidence! ;)

cool im glad no one is offended, if i had known it was a much talked about tpic before i would of kept shtumm but i didnt know, Any whoo enough said marge is hot and we all love her im not really into gingers but i would make an exception :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back