Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
cathwillows said:
MissCriminalMind said:
Hmmm i was wondering... Anyone has that interview with Ellen about Marg trying to b a french chef lol and the Oprah one?? Has anyone post them on the amm? s just that im there too, and i'd love to see it! plz!! thanks so much!

the clip with marg on the ellen show is on youtube...just write marg helgenberger and then you'll find it!

I dont think is anymore, but i might saw it before, thanks anyway!!
And what about the Oprah one? that im pretty sure i havent seen it before! Thanks so much CathWillows :D

oh man... I just saw her a week ago on a Canadian top 10 special about the top 10 women who kick ass in film and television.

She made # 6 ;)

hey anytime :3

I'm always happy to report when Canada shines by picking the OBVIOUSLY best female character on CSI to spotlight... For the record... Atlantic Canadians LOVE Willows! :D

I know eh? only # 6... but she was going up against film chicks too. Like Carrie-Anne Moss ala Matrix, and Linda Hamilton from Terminator *lol*, so I mean.. to make 6... Apparently it was a voter thing... so 6th place out of 10 for a woman who ISN'T canadian and isn't in a film that EVERYONE and their dog has seen, is VERY impressive. So Canada DOES in fact love Willows (how COULDN'T you tho really?)

Thanks for the welcome to the thread :) I've actually been a memeber here for a while but went on a sort of sabatical since I felt like a doufus not being about to really have an intelligent conversation about CSI (it was SO long ago since I watched any episodes). So I bought all the seasons up to six... which I Don't think has been released yet, and watched them all.. NOW I feel worthy ;)

Hey, 6 out of 10 ain't bad.

Although, I wouldn't mind reading a statistic like
"4 out of 5 doctors recommend a dose of Marg for all ailing hearts. Guaranteed to make anyone smile."

I think I'll head back over to the pic thread now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back